GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"6 WWE wrestlers fired"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/07/05 at 02:24
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The following have been fired from the WWE

Mark Jindrak
Maven
Shannon Moore
James Yun (Akio)
David Heath (Gangrel)
Billy Kidman

Not too bothered about Gangrel considering i thought he was fired anyway or Jindrak considering he was useless.

Surprised at the release though of the cruisers considering i thought with the signing of Crazy, Juvi and Psico they were going to take the division more seriously, silly me. Obviously putting on great match after great match with London wasn't enough for Vince from Akio. Grow 8 inches and put on 70 pounds and leave your talent at the door and try again kid
Wed 06/07/05 at 02:24
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The following have been fired from the WWE

Mark Jindrak
Maven
Shannon Moore
James Yun (Akio)
David Heath (Gangrel)
Billy Kidman

Not too bothered about Gangrel considering i thought he was fired anyway or Jindrak considering he was useless.

Surprised at the release though of the cruisers considering i thought with the signing of Crazy, Juvi and Psico they were going to take the division more seriously, silly me. Obviously putting on great match after great match with London wasn't enough for Vince from Akio. Grow 8 inches and put on 70 pounds and leave your talent at the door and try again kid
Wed 06/07/05 at 09:42
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
Kevin "Mordecai" Fertig and Spike Dudley have since also been given the sack.
Wed 06/07/05 at 11:16
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
4 of the men fired were Smackdown Cruiserweights which means that the Cruiserweight Division Consists of: Paul London (c), The Mexicools (Juventud, Psicosis and Super Crazy), Scotty 2 Hotty, Nunzio and Funaki.

Im sure glad though they released Jindrak and Dudley though!
Wed 06/07/05 at 11:24
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Kawada wrote:
> The following have been fired from the WWE
>
> Mark Jindrak
> Maven
> Shannon Moore
> James Yun (Akio)
> David Heath (Gangrel)
> Billy Kidman
>
>

I didnt mind Jindrak because i thought he could have got better and grown into a Intercontinental contender at some point in his career

Maven was going down hill as soon as Simon Dean went to Smackdown

Shannon Moore was a jobber all his life so that doesnt really matter

Akio did put on great matches with London and i am surprised he has gone.

Gangrel i also thought had gone ages ago. I thought he had come back temporarily for that handicap match with Viscera against Taker, i thought it was a "one time" deal. I didnt realise he had a permanent contract.

Billy Kidman i also didnt mind and i thought the CW Division was looking very strong and very competitive but now they are getting rid of some cruisers it looks like it will be back to the old ways

Kevin "Mordecai" Fertig i actually liked for the short time he was there and would have liked to see more from him

Spike Dudley...although i didnt really like him i would have liked to see the Dudley Boyz return and turn on Spike
Wed 06/07/05 at 11:24
Regular
"8==="
Spike Dudley always sucked.
Wed 06/07/05 at 11:34
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
Hedfix wrote:
> Spike Dudley always sucked.

I disagree. The guy is one of the best underdogs in the ring right now. He's able to sell a beating better than most left on the roster, can take tons of legitmate punishment (remember La Res botching that table powerbomb spot on Raw a while ago?) and was making the most of a decent CW push as a chickensh-t heel. He can't do 1020 supermegaflip AWESOME spots, nor can he lift the Big Show, but that's not what he's meant to do.

While I don't disagree with WWE laying him off, as there wasn't tons left to do with him (short of actually using some imagination in the Creative department), I really don't think he's ever sucked, let alone 'always'.
Wed 06/07/05 at 12:39
Regular
"I like cheese"
Disappointed about The Prince Of Punk and Akio leaving. Both were very talented.
Wed 06/07/05 at 13:36
Regular
"..."
GAH. Can't believe they let Akio go, he was just getting going IMHO...But, at least he and Shannon Moore will make good additions to the X-Division :->

Wonder what will happen with Torrie, can't imagine she'll be too happy with Kidman going.

Can't believe Val Venis has escaped the chop again...wonder what he's doing to keep his job that the others aren't?
Wed 06/07/05 at 13:53
Regular
"Ow Yer"
Mark Jindrak + Maven im so glad these 2 monkey boys have gone ive always disliked maven and jindrak just another big guy

Gangrel + Kevin Fertig im gutted!!!!! I think Mordecai's story line of the greater power(Gangrel) could of kicked major ass

The rest Shannon Moore ,Akio, Kidman and Spike Dudley I wont miss any of them but I thought CM Punk was gonna come to WWE and tag with Shannon Moore but after those 2 weeks of speculation that CM was coming to WWE nothing came out of it.
Wed 06/07/05 at 13:55
Regular
"8==="
Jim of Honor wrote:
> Hedfix wrote:
> Spike Dudley always sucked.
>
> I disagree. The guy is one of the best underdogs in the ring right
> now. He's able to sell a beating better than most left on the
> roster,

Now? Most left?

How much talent have the WWE sent packing if Spike is one of the better ones left!?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.