GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The OC"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/07/05 at 16:58
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
When the OC first turned up I was a huge critic of it, and having seen a few episodes, was totally against it and couldn't see what the whole love for the OC was all about.

Then my sister bought the box-set of season one, and since then I hate myself for thinking what I did before. I watched the whole of season 1 in way too little time and it was incredible, I became hooked.

I then got into season 2, and it wasn't quite as good as season 1, but still made me realise what I had been missing.

What I was wondering was all about series 3. I've looked around a bit and seen two suggested start dates:

-September - Just after they've finished showing the repeats and after season 2 is released on DVD.
-January - Beginning of the year 'n'all that.

Anyone got any ideas when they're planning to start it? I'm also slightly worried that after season 2 being a bit of a let-down after season 1, whether season 3 will go down hill again? But season 2 was left on such a pivotal moment, the first few episodes should be interesting, right?

So yuh, Alec is now obsessed with The OC.

Finit.
Sun 03/07/05 at 16:58
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
When the OC first turned up I was a huge critic of it, and having seen a few episodes, was totally against it and couldn't see what the whole love for the OC was all about.

Then my sister bought the box-set of season one, and since then I hate myself for thinking what I did before. I watched the whole of season 1 in way too little time and it was incredible, I became hooked.

I then got into season 2, and it wasn't quite as good as season 1, but still made me realise what I had been missing.

What I was wondering was all about series 3. I've looked around a bit and seen two suggested start dates:

-September - Just after they've finished showing the repeats and after season 2 is released on DVD.
-January - Beginning of the year 'n'all that.

Anyone got any ideas when they're planning to start it? I'm also slightly worried that after season 2 being a bit of a let-down after season 1, whether season 3 will go down hill again? But season 2 was left on such a pivotal moment, the first few episodes should be interesting, right?

So yuh, Alec is now obsessed with The OC.

Finit.
Sun 03/07/05 at 18:34
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH CAN YOU SAY BIG RAGING HOMOSEXUAL

HAHAHAHAEHCHGAEHGRGH
Sun 03/07/05 at 18:58
Regular
I like the O.C. But I like Buffy as well, it's a thin line I tread.
Sun 03/07/05 at 19:00
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
I like the O.C. but whenever I watch it I want to smash 'Seth's' face in. I bear with it for Summer
Sun 03/07/05 at 19:03
Regular
"Colourless"
Seth = Hot
Sun 03/07/05 at 19:12
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Nov in the States, mate.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.