GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Leeds will pwn all j00..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/06/05 at 00:31
Regular
"tokyo police club"
It's near enough fact, hoves.
Sat 25/06/05 at 00:59
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Ever since Leeds lost the "yob brigade" and the 2 "Aussie tarts" I've started feeling more sympathy for them.
Fri 24/06/05 at 23:53
Regular
"You've upset me"
Matt Spring for England!

OK, maybe not. Good player though. Always used to buy him from Luton on CM 99/00.

Fri 24/06/05 at 19:27
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I wouldnt be too sure just yet. Sure your spending, but its not going to be certain success.

Last season the team was yo-yo-ing, putting in some good performances, then the likes of the game vs Sheff Utd at Elland road, which i was 'lucky' enough to be at. Made some decent signings so far, but the team needs to gell.

Plus, Blackwell is still pretty much unproven at managerial level. He did ok last season which a young team, but can he really take Leeds back to the Premiership? Im not so sure.

Want Leeds to do well mind, apart from the two games where the Blue and White wizards take you to pieces...
Fri 24/06/05 at 18:50
Regular
it's true.
Fri 24/06/05 at 00:31
Regular
"tokyo police club"
It's near enough fact, hoves.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.