GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lil Bro on Routledge"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/06/05 at 18:41
Regular
"Colourless"
Alec says:
hes amazing
Alec says:
better than 'oooh look at me robben'
Jamie says:
haha very funny
Jamie says:
he's just a shauny wright wannabe
Alec says:
id rather have him than robben

Not sure whether to laugh or cry.....
Fri 17/06/05 at 18:41
Regular
"Colourless"
Alec says:
hes amazing
Alec says:
better than 'oooh look at me robben'
Jamie says:
haha very funny
Jamie says:
he's just a shauny wright wannabe
Alec says:
id rather have him than robben

Not sure whether to laugh or cry.....
Fri 17/06/05 at 18:43
Regular
"Mozzy"
Laugh, and then cry when you find out he wasn't joking.
Fri 17/06/05 at 19:34
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Ahahahahahaha, he's really not been that good this season. He's a Spurs player. Young and with potential, nothing more nothing less.
Sat 18/06/05 at 01:35
Regular
"360: swfcman"
As i said in a previous thread, i dont know what spurs will do with all these youngsters. Not all of them will get much of a look in, in terms of the first team, and im sure first team football elsewhere is much better than reserve football at Spurs.

I just hope these players still manage to reach there peak potential, would be a shame otherwise.
Sun 19/06/05 at 19:17
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
People are saying Routledge won't play. That's clearly not the case as he'll be our first choice right mid now Digger's gone.
Sun 19/06/05 at 19:18
Digger?
...Davies?
Sun 19/06/05 at 19:20
Regular
"Colourless"
But what about Dean? :'(
Mon 20/06/05 at 17:59
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Yeah, Digger = Simon Davies, now at Everton.

Marney I can't really see ever really playing again. He has an absolutely incredible one game, but the other 10 or so part games he played were ordinary. Can see him sulking off to a Championship team to be honest, or just rotting on our bench.
Mon 20/06/05 at 18:08
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Hmmm. Robben or Routledge? Decisions, decisions.

I must admit it's a tough decision if you don't have a brai... Oh wait. A Spurs fan.
Mon 20/06/05 at 18:25
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I think most could sense the fact I wasn't being 100% serious

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.