GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"We're a doomed planet"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/06/05 at 15:23
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
You might as well face it, our planet's doomed. Our leaders like starting wars for the smallest reasons, and we're slowly choking ourself to death on pollution. Everyone's lazy, and human nature tells us to lie and blame other people. People, no matter what they say or think, always care about themselves over everything else. Once we create even more advanced superweapons, our planet's done for. That's unless global warming floods everything, burns us to death, or that meteor that's meant to hit us in 14 years actually makes it here. We're not ruled by sensible people, people crave celebrities, and those with a huge amount of money and talent. Like those americans waiting outside the court case for Michael Jackson, they wouldn't care if fifty people were shot at that very moment. We're just stupid, unevolved simpletons that get a cheap laugh out of anything.

Sorry for the downer, but it's true. You can't deny it.
Fri 17/06/05 at 17:24
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> And then the sun will explode / asteroid will kill everyone ... so why
> bother doing anything?

You might aswell make something of your life before you die. I mean if heaven is real it'll be a crappy place. I mean you won't be able to have sex before you're married. How crazy is that?
Fri 17/06/05 at 14:56
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Memorandum! wrote:
> Hey Rai, you wouldn't happen to be in your early teens, would you?

Not early teens.

...and I'm not a goth. Heck, crossbob is more of a goth than me, and look at him!
Fri 17/06/05 at 14:32
Regular
A: People die, itr's happened for millions of years, get over it
B: Back when the dinosaurs roamed the planet, rain was warm. We're just heating up after the effects of teh ice age
C: If a meteor is going to kill us all, then why should we care? Everyone's gonna die anyway
D: Shut up. Goth.
Fri 17/06/05 at 14:20
"period drama"
And then the sun will explode / asteroid will kill everyone ... so why bother doing anything?
Thu 16/06/05 at 23:49
Regular
Rai wrote:
> It'll happen in a couple of weeks. Or when the Crazy Frog game comes
> out.

I was thinking of a crazy frog game where you had to run away from it and you couldnt listen to it too much otherwise your sanity meter would decrease (eternal darkness). You would have to run and recover in any BBC building, where the nasty adverts cant get you. When you get weapons like the mute button or so forth you would be able to take on the crazy frog and win the day. wahooooo
Thu 16/06/05 at 22:26
Regular
"bot"
Hey Rai, you wouldn't happen to be in your early teens, would you?
Thu 16/06/05 at 22:22
How about you stop whining like a little girl.
Thu 16/06/05 at 22:20
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Anyone up for war against the media? Anyone?
Thu 16/06/05 at 22:20
No - I'm one of those people that doesn't really give a flying rat's ass about the bullsh*t that flows from the world of media and entertainment.
Thu 16/06/05 at 22:18
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
You're one of those people that believes the crazy frog is cool, and sleeps with the cd.

Just keep thinking those happy thoughts...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.