GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who is the greatest fotballer ever?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/06/01 at 15:29
Regular
Pele?
Van Basten?
Zico?
Zidane?
Figo?
Rivaldo?
Beckham?
Vote Now and get your voice heard!!!
Fri 01/06/01 at 15:29
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Pele?
Van Basten?
Zico?
Zidane?
Figo?
Rivaldo?
Beckham?
Vote Now and get your voice heard!!!
Fri 01/06/01 at 18:34
it was pele without doubt
Fri 01/06/01 at 18:49
Regular
"Whatever!"
Pele!! No question about it!!
Fri 01/06/01 at 20:26
It's got to be Pele!

But what I want to know is what Beckham is doing there, he's nowhere near even the top 20 greatest footballers of all time yet!!!
Sat 02/06/01 at 12:53
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Pele-It didn't need a topic....Beckham??? why is he in there????????. Maradona wasn't bad..90 caps for argentina
Sat 02/06/01 at 13:15
Pele easily but Beckham should be no where near that list he will never be a all time great
Sat 02/06/01 at 16:50
Regular
Maradona without a doubt. I dunno how you can say pele, sure he was a great finisher but he was surrounded by superstars in that Brazil team. Maradona won the world cup single handenly. He caried the entire team. He always seems to get overlooked though because of his drug probelms later in his career.
Sat 02/06/01 at 22:14
Of course it was Maradonna. Not only did he single handedly win the world cup for Argentina, He won the league title for a napoli team which was going nowhere and was probably the most marked player and highest profile footballer of all-time. A tarnished footballer but still the greatest and without doubt the most skillfull ever. How many people can do 50 keepy-ups with a plastic bottle, or turn and flick the ball over two defenders heads and run on to beat two more players then slot the ball home. Pure Genius.
Sun 03/06/01 at 21:15
Yes, Maradona was a great player, but how can you overlook a player who scored over 1000 goals in his career!
Sun 03/06/01 at 21:42
Peles career was as good as anyones but to include goals he scored in junior games is taking the p!ss. Brazil have been a force in football ever since the world cup began and during Peles time as an International player, Brazil were the best in the world with or without him .Argentina were a great team in 78 with Passarella and Kempes being two great players but in 1986 Maradonna was the difference between Argentina being also-rans and becoming World champions. Four years later he was starting to lose his ability but still led them to another World cup final and in my opinion he`s the greatest player that I have ever seen on film. George Best, Eusebio, Puskas, Beckenbauer, Di stefano, Moore, Cruyff ,Zico, Platini, Schmeichel and Baggio were all great players and together would be awesome as a team.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.