GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PSP again - sorry!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/06/05 at 19:11
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
Please can someone tell me if the PSP value pack comes with an in-car charger? (and is wipeout pure a good starting off game?)
Thu 16/06/05 at 14:11
"cheerios"
oasismark wrote:
> Anyone want to buy my psp?
>
> with fifa, tiger woods and spiderman 2 film, also with logitech hard
> case.

How much are you looking for?
Thu 16/06/05 at 13:44
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
I think I will wait before bying this one anyway.
Thu 16/06/05 at 12:15
Regular
Quite a few. Untold Legends is the only decent one out now (probably the only one at all).

There are a few promising ones not far off too.
Thu 16/06/05 at 11:42
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
R there any rpg's for this thing?
Thu 16/06/05 at 06:41
Regular
There's a charger, just no in-car charger.

You really expect them to give you every charger available? It's not like nintendo do.
Wed 15/06/05 at 19:59
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
oh my god! Can't believe there's no charger! Thanks for the info.
Tue 14/06/05 at 23:39
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Nope no car charger in the Value pack. Seen them for £5-10 so not much anyway.

Wipeout is a good game to start with. Ridge Racer is the best racing game though, and Lumines is just too addictive not to get.
Tue 14/06/05 at 19:11
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
Please can someone tell me if the PSP value pack comes with an in-car charger? (and is wipeout pure a good starting off game?)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.