GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"First thing I want in Halo 3..."

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/06/05 at 14:34
Regular
"8==="
A quick menu option that allows you to mute the entire opposing team in one go.

That's it.

Proximity voice is really quite crap after prolonged play.

So 1% of the time I'll miss out on hearing their tactics after I've died. Beats hearing sad mongs bleat on and on not realising exactly how retarded they seem to anyone who doesn't think they're part of the 'ghetto massif'.

People who think repeating the word 'mate' over and over again is intelligent debate in a post-game lobby. People who jeer at you because they're cheating. It's just so incredibly sad!

"I bought this game, I suck at it therefore I shall cheat and ruin everyone else's fun"

Gah!

Still at least the proximity voice does produce many hilarious results as these idiots mouth off about everything under the sun and it's a small consolation that after being beaten, by something that must've cropped up when a woman lay down with a pig, that they have to go back to their sorry existence where hearing the odd girl gamer's voice is the highlight of their year.

and thankfully Halo 2 has removed all the retards from all the other Live games. Every other game is now full of decent players who don't seem to have made a little hole in their controller for those 'special after gaming moments'.

I suppose I have to live with the retards on what can infact be a really fun game, but I'll start taking time out at the beginning of each round to silence them before I fire a single shot.

Most of the time it's good fun to take the pee out of these gimps but sometimes you just want to go 15 minutes without someone saying something retarded. Just 15 minutes!

Roll on 360 when I can have a non-retard night by setting it so it doesn't match me up with anyone from the USA.

/Rant
Thu 02/06/05 at 14:34
Regular
"8==="
A quick menu option that allows you to mute the entire opposing team in one go.

That's it.

Proximity voice is really quite crap after prolonged play.

So 1% of the time I'll miss out on hearing their tactics after I've died. Beats hearing sad mongs bleat on and on not realising exactly how retarded they seem to anyone who doesn't think they're part of the 'ghetto massif'.

People who think repeating the word 'mate' over and over again is intelligent debate in a post-game lobby. People who jeer at you because they're cheating. It's just so incredibly sad!

"I bought this game, I suck at it therefore I shall cheat and ruin everyone else's fun"

Gah!

Still at least the proximity voice does produce many hilarious results as these idiots mouth off about everything under the sun and it's a small consolation that after being beaten, by something that must've cropped up when a woman lay down with a pig, that they have to go back to their sorry existence where hearing the odd girl gamer's voice is the highlight of their year.

and thankfully Halo 2 has removed all the retards from all the other Live games. Every other game is now full of decent players who don't seem to have made a little hole in their controller for those 'special after gaming moments'.

I suppose I have to live with the retards on what can infact be a really fun game, but I'll start taking time out at the beginning of each round to silence them before I fire a single shot.

Most of the time it's good fun to take the pee out of these gimps but sometimes you just want to go 15 minutes without someone saying something retarded. Just 15 minutes!

Roll on 360 when I can have a non-retard night by setting it so it doesn't match me up with anyone from the USA.

/Rant
Thu 02/06/05 at 17:58
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Ah, the freaks we've played with.

I agree completely.

Hehe, remember Doleres though: "Dan? Dan? Are you there?"

Hahaha.
Thu 02/06/05 at 17:59
Regular
"8==="
Yes.

However, after the fifth minute of that, I did infact mute his ass. ;D
Thu 02/06/05 at 18:02
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Hehehe.

Don't know if I'll be on tonight, I've had a depressingly bad few days.

I've lost 4 TS levels in a row. FOUR.
Thu 02/06/05 at 18:08
Regular
"8==="
Yep.

My last 2 days have also been ******* dire.
Thu 02/06/05 at 20:54
Regular
I lost 5 levels in the past week.

:(
Thu 02/06/05 at 21:48
Regular
Ill give you guys a game, whats your gamertag?

Ill add you and we can have a game, im a level 19 :p What levels are you
Thu 02/06/05 at 22:05
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I'm now a 19 as well.

I was 23, it felt good.

Then we lost muchos.

Oh, and my GT is 'many goats', add me if you want.

EDIT: Sorry I didn't accept your party invites. If you weren't in matchmaking whenever I came out of a game, you could have joined the killer team we had going :-p
Thu 02/06/05 at 22:06
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Oddtoe, I was considering changing my username to my gamertag also...
Fri 03/06/05 at 03:12
Regular
"8==="
Highly Excitable wrote:
> I'm now a 19 as well.

Eh?

You were level 14 at around 9ish. :S

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.