GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PSP games"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/05/05 at 15:46
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to import a PSP after my A-Level's next month, and I'm curious as to which games I should order along with it. What would you reccomend?

Also, if possible, I'm trying to find a "Top 10" list on various websites, but have had little luck so far... any chance you could help with this also?

Thanks.
Sun 12/06/05 at 12:45
Regular
"2 spread the fluff"
the new ridge racer is sooooo imense dont rule it out just because the ps2 version was well.......... usless
BUY IT YOU WONT REGRET IT!!!!!
Fri 03/06/05 at 16:47
Regular
"Ruddie1"
I got World Tour Soccer the other day still waiting for Fifa, I really like it a good amount of cups to take part in, the challenge mode is different, alot of teams to unlock but the best bit which always makes a football game!! Diving! So funny
Fri 03/06/05 at 15:27
Chipseh wrote:

> Lumines = excellent. What a simple, yet genius game. I'll be
> playing this on the 'plane in August, that's for sure.
>
>

I gave it a quick go, haven't really gotten into it. I would imagine it needs a bit more time before I see its "brilliance".

Oh, MLB arrived - excellent, excellent fun. That's another American sport I'm hooked on. :)

Oh, do any of you want Twisted Metal Head On? I'll sell it for £25 inc. P&P.

Oh, too many ohs... oh.
Fri 03/06/05 at 15:26
I got charged £60... still saved over £100 for the games and stuff I bought for it.
Fri 03/06/05 at 15:22
Regular
"~DPG~"
Bullett wrote:
> I got Customs-raped each time I used Lik-Sang - which is why I don't
> use them anymore :(
>
> Still, at least you got your PSP safely :D

I have heard about getting charged LOADS for that...That's why i wait for the PSP to be released in the UK... I can wait.
Fri 03/06/05 at 15:16
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Yeah, and it has no dead pixels, too! *touches wood*.

Mmm. :)
Fri 03/06/05 at 14:40
Regular
I got Customs-raped each time I used Lik-Sang - which is why I don't use them anymore :(

Still, at least you got your PSP safely :D
Fri 03/06/05 at 14:16
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Turned up yesterday. I opened the door, and the UPS guy says to me, "There ya go.... oh, yeah, you need to pay customs charges.... of £52..."

I cried.

Lumines = excellent. What a simple, yet genius game. I'll be playing this on the 'plane in August, that's for sure.

WipeOut Pure is also very very good, and it shows off the potential of the PSP. Looks lovely. :)
Wed 01/06/05 at 17:44
Regular
"Ruddie1"
I ordered both Fifa and World Tour Soccer, so i can see which i prefer then sell the other.
Wed 01/06/05 at 12:12
It's similar to the Hot Shots vs. Tiger debate. Different styles of the same genre, but both very competent. Going from the Gamespot review though, WTS is rubbish.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.