GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"O'Neil gone"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/05/05 at 15:59
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Strachan in.

I'm a part-time Celtic fan myself so it will be interesting to see what happens.

The team has heart but they're getting old, he probably won't get any cash but I think it is essential.
Sun 29/05/05 at 00:15
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Just caught the highlights there.

I'm glad they won, the emotion... lifting the cup etc

Sutton falling made me laugh, unlucky for the United lad who hit the bar too.
Thu 26/05/05 at 00:18
Regular
"es argh"
Poor O'Neill, he always looked like a scared librarian.

Really sad about his wife and whatnot, that pres conference was weep worthy.
Wed 25/05/05 at 23:29
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I like Strachan, will be interesting to see what he comes up with.

O'Neil was a good manager but he talked a pile of pish, still for what he did since he started its going to be hard for anyone who replaces him to match what he has achieved.
Wed 25/05/05 at 20:36
Regular
I talk pish? Only sometimes.

But I hate O'Neill, he's a great manager, granted, I don't think anyone could have turned Celtic around the way he did, but when he loses he's so bitterI really can't watch him.
Wed 25/05/05 at 17:13
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Azul's right.

munn, you suck.
Wed 25/05/05 at 16:21
Regular
I really don't like O'Neill.
He's such a sore-loser it makes my head hurt.

It's alright when he's winning "Oh, Celtic could still lose the Championship even though we're 68 points ahead of Rangers at the moment, I don't wan tto be too hasty"
But when he loses he's so sour it makes Mourinho look good.
Wed 25/05/05 at 16:12
Regular
"everyone says it"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Cool, 15 million is a lot and then again it isn't.
>
> Need to scout some potential talent plus maybe get one/two already
> established players.

With a clever manager and talent scouts 15million is a lot :)
Hope Celtic buy good players, they are a good team.
Wed 25/05/05 at 16:06
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Cool, 15 million is a lot and then again it isn't.

Need to scout some potential talent plus maybe get one/two already established players.
Wed 25/05/05 at 16:04
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
O'Neill was promised £15 million to spend over the Summer. Hopefully that money will be given to Strachan now.

We'll see. Hopefully they do get that kind of money to spend, as it'll improve the team's chances of success in Europe next season, as well as giving the squad added depth so fatigue isn't as much of a problem as it has been in the past.
Wed 25/05/05 at 15:59
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Strachan in.

I'm a part-time Celtic fan myself so it will be interesting to see what happens.

The team has heart but they're getting old, he probably won't get any cash but I think it is essential.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.