GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ninja Gaiden: Black"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/05/05 at 13:09
Regular
Why the hell are they releasing this on the Xbox and not the 360?

Only saw this yesterday as I have been looking around for information on a 360 sequel to the Xbox version but only really hit rumours here and there.

Haven't paid a lot of attention to E3 this year, any footage shown for those who have kept an eye on it?
Wed 25/05/05 at 13:49
Regular
The tournaments from before were highly unfair purely because the Yanks had more chance to become uber c*ck jocks.

Would love it if they made those tournaments for LIVE with just fun being the main factor as before there were some pretty decent prizes on offer which just attracted the unbelievably hardcore section of gamers.

If they introduced a 4 player tournament in some gladiator style arena aand the person who stays alive the longest/cracks the highest scores wins then it would some how improve on one of the greatest games ever. Having LIVE though means I don't need the Hurricane packs on disc. Hope they give those who bought it originally some content worth buying it again for, with it being Team Ninja I wouldn't put it past them though, attention to dteail is their speciaility.
Tue 24/05/05 at 16:11
Regular
An online world wide tournament would absolutely own.
Tue 24/05/05 at 16:10
Regular
This would warrent a purchase if it came with multiplayer.
Tue 24/05/05 at 16:08
Regular
From the screens Black looks a bit sleeker than the original too.
Tue 24/05/05 at 15:58
Regular
[URL] http://xbox.ign.com/objects/745/745543.html [/URL]

Tis as I thought.

Speaking of Ninja Gaiden I picked it up again yesterday, really need to complete it this time around. Don't know why I didn't before, I just sold it for some reason and it wasn't even like I was stuck.
Tue 24/05/05 at 15:55
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> It's just Ninja Gaiden with the Hurricane Pack downloads isn't it?

Is it? I got the impression it was a full on sequel.
Tue 24/05/05 at 15:41
Regular
"eat toast!"
I think there is some small additional items included. There was rumour that you'll fight different enemies in the same location everytime or something, so each fight there is always different.
Tue 24/05/05 at 15:36
Regular
It's just Ninja Gaiden with the Hurricane Pack downloads isn't it?
Tue 24/05/05 at 13:51
Regular
"Selected"
Ninja Gaiden was fun but I really can't go through having to chew my own face off out of frustration at the hard parts again...
Tue 24/05/05 at 13:09
Regular
Why the hell are they releasing this on the Xbox and not the 360?

Only saw this yesterday as I have been looking around for information on a 360 sequel to the Xbox version but only really hit rumours here and there.

Haven't paid a lot of attention to E3 this year, any footage shown for those who have kept an eye on it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.