GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Episode II Snippets!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/05/01 at 11:38
Regular
Star Wars Episode II is now said to be nearing completion. With only a year away till the scheduled release rumours are being spread thick and fast.
George Lucas has stated that it will be more of a romantic film than in the previous four, obviously with the coming together of Anakin and Amidala. It will be totaly digital created but not as advanced as the Phantom Menace with not as many special effects being used.

Interesting information, some confirmed I have heard from all sources suggest:

-Jar Jar Binks will definately be back!!

-Yoda will be seen in action, during a lightsabre battle!!

-Mace Windu (Samuel L Jackson) will play a major role, as will Bobba Fett and expect to see a lot more of 3PO.

-The Millenium Falcon may be shown for the first time.

-Possibility that Chewie will make an appearance!!

-The title for Episode II has yet to be confirmed but rumour has it as 'The Evil Within', 'The Conflict Within' or 'The Battle Within'.

-Its believed that Pod Racing has now been banned on all planets.

-We should see the first glimpse of Alderaan.

-It will be much darker than the first with the coming together of the Empire.

-StormTroopers??

Feel free to comment or add to this, as I have said most of them are only rumours but exciting times lie ahead. Only another year and we will all be going through it again!!!
Wed 30/05/01 at 11:38
Regular
"Whatever!"
Star Wars Episode II is now said to be nearing completion. With only a year away till the scheduled release rumours are being spread thick and fast.
George Lucas has stated that it will be more of a romantic film than in the previous four, obviously with the coming together of Anakin and Amidala. It will be totaly digital created but not as advanced as the Phantom Menace with not as many special effects being used.

Interesting information, some confirmed I have heard from all sources suggest:

-Mace Windu (Samuel L Jackson) will play a major role, as will Bobba Fett and expect to see a lot more of 3PO.

-The title for Episode II has yet to be confirmed but rumour has it as 'The Evil Within', 'The Conflict Within' or 'The Battle Within'.

-Its believed that Pod Racing has now been banned on all planets.

-We should see the first glimpse of Alderaan.

-It will be much darker than the first with the coming together of the Empire.

-StormTroopers??

Feel free to comment or add to this, as I have said most of them are only rumours but exciting times lie ahead. Only another year and we will all be going through it again!!!
Wed 30/05/01 at 11:43
Regular
Last i heard the actually filming took 6 months, and the computer work was going to take 2 1/2 - 3 years.

Looks like they're nearly finished anyway....
Wed 30/05/01 at 13:06
Mattyboy wrote:
Please say you are joking! He was really annoying and the worse character in the whole Star Wars series! If he is in at lease say he dies!

and about time as well, but i bet you he won't be doing backflips or cartwheels!

I'm glad to hear that Bobba Fett will have a stronger role, he is one of my fav characters. Shame he got killed.

-StormTroopers??
I hope so, those battle droids were seriously pants!

Does this mean we might get a look at the young Han Solo?
Or even Lando (who was the original owener of the Millenium Flacon)

Darkreaper
Wed 30/05/01 at 13:09
Regular
"not dead"
Darkreaper wrote:

> I'm glad to hear that Bobba Fett will have a stronger
> role, he is one of my fav characters. Shame he got
> killed.

He didn't get killed.

His armour was indigestible to the Sarlaac.
Wed 30/05/01 at 13:09
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
I remember Lucas saying he wasn't sure how the audience would except the second one as it would be a 'love story'.

Interesting.. do people think they will dislike it because it's a love story?

I personally am awaiting the 3rd installment which has been called 'a disaster movie' where everything goes wrong and Anakin falls to the Dark Side.

Remember "fear leads to anger, anger to hate, hate to.. sufffffffffffffferrrrinnnng!"
classic line
Wed 30/05/01 at 13:15
Meka_Dragon wrote:

> He didn't get killed.

> His armour was
> indigestible to the Sarlaac.

Yeah, but you didn't excatly see him climb out and start body popping on the sand dunes!
He was dragged into the Sarlaac and you didn't see him get out and neither was there any indication that he is still alive. So you could assume he is still trapped in the Sarlaac and will eventually die of starvation or dehydration.
Anyway how do you know his armour was indigestible to the Sarlaac?

Darkreaper
Wed 30/05/01 at 13:15
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Darkreaper, I've gotta agree with you on this, Jar Jar Binks was awful, trying to understand him was hopeless!

At least with Chewie and Han you got an interpetation and basically understood what he had just said.

I for one wouldn't have cared if he was in this episode :)
Wed 30/05/01 at 13:28
Regular
"not dead"
Darkreaper wrote:
> Meka_Dragon wrote:

> He didn't get killed.

> His armour
> was
> indigestible to the Sarlaac.

Yeah, but you didn't
> excatly see him climb out and start body popping on the sand
> dunes!
He was dragged into the Sarlaac and you didn't see him get
> out and neither was there any indication that he is still alive. So
> you could assume he is still trapped in the Sarlaac and will
> eventually die of starvation or dehydration.
Anyway how do you know
> his armour was indigestible to the Sarlaac?

He did stay inside the Sarlaac for some time, but did eventually get out, though I remember not how.

I had a book, tales of Bounty Hunters, or something, and it was a story about Boba Fett set after the events of Return of the Jedi.
Darkreaper
Wed 30/05/01 at 13:37
When you find out what book it is could you let me know? I haven't read a Star Wars book in ages.
Wed 30/05/01 at 13:41
Regular
"not dead"
Sure, I'll check it out this evening.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.