GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"David Coulthard is not impressed............"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/05/01 at 11:27
Regular
"The sporting gesture would have been to pull over but every time I tried to have a go, he kept turning across me. He was trying to be a man, and wallow in some kind of glory by holding me up. I don't think his actions make him appear a better racing driver or more desirable to other teams. He's not a man, he's an idiot."

Thats the reaction of DC to Bernoldi who kept him behind on sundays Monaco GP. Not nice. Maybe DC will lose his Mr Nice Guy image soon, and start to be respected as the great driver he is.

DC for the championship!!!!

BTW, that quote was taken from www.f1today.com
Wed 30/05/01 at 11:27
Regular
"The sporting gesture would have been to pull over but every time I tried to have a go, he kept turning across me. He was trying to be a man, and wallow in some kind of glory by holding me up. I don't think his actions make him appear a better racing driver or more desirable to other teams. He's not a man, he's an idiot."

Thats the reaction of DC to Bernoldi who kept him behind on sundays Monaco GP. Not nice. Maybe DC will lose his Mr Nice Guy image soon, and start to be respected as the great driver he is.

DC for the championship!!!!

BTW, that quote was taken from www.f1today.com
Sat 02/06/01 at 12:48
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Long live Dc..........Someone British up top is excellent. Bernoldi was a real prat.
Sat 02/06/01 at 19:21
I've been saying DC for the championship for the last four years - in hope. But this year I really think he will do it.
Sat 02/06/01 at 20:07
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
And beat the german down. I hate schumacher.
Sat 02/06/01 at 20:15
Me Too. Well I used to hate him, but now I just accept his ability as the best driver. He didn't use any dirty tricks last year and hasn't since either.
Sat 02/06/01 at 20:46
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
If that was Schumacher behind Bernoldi, Schumacher would have either passed him or taken him out. He would not have waited like Coulthard did!
Sat 02/06/01 at 20:49
I don't think he would have actually.

But who has schumacher actually overtaken in racing conditions (not through pit stops) in the past two years??

Exactly.
Sun 03/06/01 at 12:48
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Who has Schumacher had to take? No one because he won the championship.
Sun 03/06/01 at 14:00
Yes, but in the races that he has not won, but still finished in the points, he hasn't been able to overtake anyone. Plus in the races he hasn't started from pole in, he hasn't overtaken anyone to win the race!
Sun 03/06/01 at 23:04
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Formula 1 is not always about race wins, its about finishing in the points as many times as you can. It just so happens that Schumacher has more points than Coulthard and Hakkinen couldn't finish if his life depended on it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.