GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help i'm going mad!!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Second Sight'.
Wed 03/11/04 at 13:13
Regular
"i'm going insane!"
I have recently bought the game Second Sight and i am now suffering the consequences! i have hit a brick wall on the section of the game where you have to Jane (the nutter!) out of the hospital! i have got her across the plank of wood and killed the next few guys, where do i go from here? PLS HELP!
Thu 04/11/04 at 08:47
Regular
Great game, Second Sight. I've got to say, I never got stuck as such, just found a few sections tricky. Easy, but great fun to play.

The ending is pretty good too :D
Thu 04/11/04 at 08:40
Regular
"i'm going insane!"
cheers for the advice!maybe this will give my hair chance to grow back, only kidding!
Wed 03/11/04 at 18:24
"period drama"
Ah, right. That bit got me too.
You know there's a metal fence blocking off half the roof-top? You need to jump over the egde there, a shimmy along the edge, then pull yourself up again on the other side. From there, you can jump down and get inside the building.
Wed 03/11/04 at 13:13
Regular
"i'm going insane!"
I have recently bought the game Second Sight and i am now suffering the consequences! i have hit a brick wall on the section of the game where you have to Jane (the nutter!) out of the hospital! i have got her across the plank of wood and killed the next few guys, where do i go from here? PLS HELP!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.