GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSC25: Dullan Grey"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/05/05 at 10:09
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
"Hello. Im Dullan Grey. I'd like to come over to your dating institute to find a date. Yes. Me? Uum.. grey hair, uumm...what will i be wearing. I will probably be wearing a grey suit. Boring? Oh, ok then. Ill spice it up with a light grey tie. Oh, ok. You open at nine? A bit late isn't it...."
It was eight. Dullan Grey stood infront of the mirror, admiring his bravery. A light grey tie! What was he thinking! He dusted off his shirt, grabbed some flowers, and set off down the stairs of his flat, humming. He got into his Volvo, and drove off towards Dirty Larry's.
"Hello. Im Dullan Grey. I've come to your dating institute to-" Dullans voice was like slow monotonus whirr.
"We know, Mr Grey. Over to desk 7, please."

His first date was a brunnete, probably in her early thirties, named Lulu.
"Hello. My names Dullan Grey. But you could call me Dully, short for Dullan, if you want. Or you could call me Dullan. I dont really mind."
"Oh, hello, Dullan. You seem nice. Tell me more about yourself."
"Well, i work in IT. I design websites for small companies. I could tell you about that, if you want."
"Uuum, maybe later. Have you ever had a girlfriend before?"
"No. Your my first, my test."
"Test?"
"Yes. Test. If you go wrong i can try again."
"If I go wrong?"
"Yes."
She slapped him and left.
His next few dates didnt go too well.
His first was a man, who actually was quite intersted in Dullan. His next was a nice red head, who stupidley asked what Dullan did for a living. After the three hours with her, Dullan was ready to leave. But then, in the crowd...
The beautiful swan neck, angelic face, flowing blond locks. The beautiful red dress, quite revealing. The hips, the legs.
"Hiya sweetums!" She gave him a wave and walked over.
"Bu-bu..." he bubbed. She put her finger to his lips.
"Dont say anything. Just answer me this. Are you gay?"
"No! I am not homosexual in anyway!In fact,im strongly against it. If somone in here was gay, id give them a good seeing too! And lesbians..gawd, whats wrong with them? Is that good? Is that...why are you crying?"
"I'm lesbian!" she screamed and fled.
Dullan got up to leave. His chances of finding the woman of his dreams had faded completley. He walked to the exit, but then he saw her.
The face like a two hundred year old corpse, the thinning grey hair, the tight grey suit, the square shoulders. Dullan stared, for what seemed like hours. What was this strange tingling in his heart, what was this pain in his arm? The women started to walk towards him. The feeling grew, grew till it engulfed his whole body. In pain. The pain in his arm, his left, turned into lightning, his heart stopped.
"So this is love....." he blacked out.

He woke up in hospital, having suffered a heart attack. But he'd be back. Dullan Grey would return!
Thu 09/06/05 at 20:04
Regular
"Catch it!"
Very good liked it a lot.
Wed 08/06/05 at 18:28
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
The hogwarts ones are better
Wed 08/06/05 at 17:41
Regular
"What's basketball?"
That was pretty good. I too was a bit stumped with the lesbian thing though.
Tue 31/05/05 at 12:23
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Dont worry your socks off. im back
Tue 31/05/05 at 12:23
"period drama"
OOoooo ... kay
Tue 31/05/05 at 12:21
Regular
Im at my friends. Had to register again, for some reason...
Tue 31/05/05 at 12:19
"period drama"
Why the new account?
Tue 31/05/05 at 12:17
Regular
Thunks
Mon 30/05/05 at 16:25
"period drama"
I rather liked that, good stuff.
Great character (well, not great, but you know what I mean) in Dullan Grey.
Sun 29/05/05 at 20:15
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Gracias

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.