GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Million Dead"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/05/05 at 08:56
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I saw this band last night, and I can honestly say it was one of the best gigs I've ever been to.

They've got a couple of albums out (the tour is promoting their new one, infact), so if you've got a tenner spare or something I recommend you get hold of one of their albums.

They're like a faster version of Glassjaw, and they are truly fantastic. English as well, so they've always got loads of gigs around the country planned, they tour almost constantly.

They're playing a smaller stage at Reading and Leeds I know as well.

Honestly boys and girls, get hold of this stuff, it's gold. The lyrics in particular, are genius, I have no idea how they manage to fit them into their songs.

Class.

Buy.
Sat 21/05/05 at 19:27
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I'm actually popping this so more people read this and hopefully decide to listen to 'em.
Sat 21/05/05 at 13:44
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Good decision, the gig last night was mental.

Utterly mental.
Sat 21/05/05 at 13:21
Regular
May catch them at Leeds.
Sat 21/05/05 at 13:10
Regular
"Can you hear me now"
New album is called Harmony no harmony and it is fantastic. It has quite a few slower songs and didn't seem as catchy on the fist listen but I absolutely love it now.
Sat 21/05/05 at 13:08
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
mattributé wrote:
> I gave my eyes to Stevie Wonder is an absolute tune.

Indeed.

But will anything ever be better than "I Am The Party"? I'm not convinced. Though some of the songs on the new album are excellent.
Sat 21/05/05 at 13:07
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Sibs wrote:
> What's it called?

"Harmony, No Harmony"
Sat 21/05/05 at 12:04
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I gave my eyes to Stevie Wonder is an absolute tune.
Sat 21/05/05 at 11:52
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I've had 'A Song to Ruin' for about a year I guess, and it's awesome. The band I used to be in covered a couple of their songs. Didn't realise they had a new album though... What's it called?
Sat 21/05/05 at 08:56
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I saw this band last night, and I can honestly say it was one of the best gigs I've ever been to.

They've got a couple of albums out (the tour is promoting their new one, infact), so if you've got a tenner spare or something I recommend you get hold of one of their albums.

They're like a faster version of Glassjaw, and they are truly fantastic. English as well, so they've always got loads of gigs around the country planned, they tour almost constantly.

They're playing a smaller stage at Reading and Leeds I know as well.

Honestly boys and girls, get hold of this stuff, it's gold. The lyrics in particular, are genius, I have no idea how they manage to fit them into their songs.

Class.

Buy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.