GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Kidnapping of Elizabeth Smart"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/05/05 at 22:42
Regular
"Catch it!"
Who's watching this but who was Elizabeth Smart?
Fri 20/05/05 at 20:40
Regular
She was kidnapped by a delusional religious man who had previously been to her house, raped, shackled to a tree, then held hostage and dressed up in robes and veils for 9 months before they were finally caught.

A family friend was accused on the basis of a previous criminal record and died of shock because the police didnt accept that he was innocent.

And that documentary was superb, really emotional and spoke to you.
Fri 20/05/05 at 10:57
Regular
"Captain to you."
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Its not a movie I think its a documentry it was actually quite good.

So it's even more in depth that a movie and very likely to answer your question.
Fri 20/05/05 at 10:55
Regular
"Catch it!"
Its not a movie I think its a documentry it was actually quite good.
Fri 20/05/05 at 08:56
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Who's watching this but who was Elizabeth Smart?

Watch the movie and find out? Just a suggestion.
Thu 19/05/05 at 22:46
Regular
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Who's watching this but who was Elizabeth Smart?

She's the little girl in Utah who was snatched out of her home by a man hired by her parents to do some around her house. He was some kind of religious zealot, and he and his 'wife' kidnapped the girl and held her hostage for so many days or months.

People were shocked when she was found alive, and she initially denied being Elizabeth Smart.
Thu 19/05/05 at 22:42
Regular
"Catch it!"
Who's watching this but who was Elizabeth Smart?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.