GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The plague got me"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/05/05 at 12:06
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Oh my word, I have never been so ill in my entire life.

My brother had just stopped when I started to feel a little dodgy at about 1:30am yesterday morning. I had been up since 6:30am on Sunday and had only had about 6 hours sleep the night before so I was feeling pretty tired before I started.

So for the next 7 hours I was up every 20 minutes... being sick... when I say sick I mean wretch or whatever as not even bile was coming up at the end, the pain was unbelievable. It was if my body was just pressing the 'Eject' button non-stop.

Half the hospital wards are closed down... oh and I passed out twice.

My brother and I spent the whole of yesterday unable to move because we were so weak... every muscle in my back was pulled and head killing me. I couldn't even have a few sips of water without feeling worse. I haven't had anything to eat since Sunday morning and I don't really want to.
Tue 17/05/05 at 12:06
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Oh my word, I have never been so ill in my entire life.

My brother had just stopped when I started to feel a little dodgy at about 1:30am yesterday morning. I had been up since 6:30am on Sunday and had only had about 6 hours sleep the night before so I was feeling pretty tired before I started.

So for the next 7 hours I was up every 20 minutes... being sick... when I say sick I mean wretch or whatever as not even bile was coming up at the end, the pain was unbelievable. It was if my body was just pressing the 'Eject' button non-stop.

Half the hospital wards are closed down... oh and I passed out twice.

My brother and I spent the whole of yesterday unable to move because we were so weak... every muscle in my back was pulled and head killing me. I couldn't even have a few sips of water without feeling worse. I haven't had anything to eat since Sunday morning and I don't really want to.
Tue 17/05/05 at 12:09
Regular
i hope you die

Edit sorry mate I meant get well soon!
Tue 17/05/05 at 12:17
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Nae luck.
Just be glad you didn't have to go sit an exam when you felt like that.
Tue 17/05/05 at 12:17
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I slept for 13-14 hours last night.

I'm going to watch films in my sleeping bag.
Tue 17/05/05 at 12:19
Regular
Can I reccommend Teens Are Tighter 2.
Tue 17/05/05 at 13:18
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ahaha, i <3 Nash.

And you too Sheepy, poor guy.
Tue 17/05/05 at 13:25
Regular
"8==="
It's probably just MRSA, I wouldn't worry.
Tue 17/05/05 at 14:41
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I hope you catch it
Tue 17/05/05 at 14:41
Regular
"8==="
I'll make sure to use a rubber then.
Tue 17/05/05 at 16:15
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
LOL Hedfix

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.