GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Probably the scariest thing that's ever happened to me"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/05/05 at 19:17
Regular
"SOUP!"
Last night a few mates and myself were set for a big night out; gig, party and then off into Leeds. However my mate sort-of over-prepared himself and by about 6pm he'd drank a full bottle of Jack Daniels to himself. It was a little freaky seeing someone going through the 4 stages of drunkess in about 15 minutes. He went from talking rubbish, to laughing at everything, to shouting at things/people, to hurling his guts out.

We were on the bus when he decided to go into the last stage, and then he proceeded to pass out. I don't mean like a little girly faint, I mean full blackout not moving or anything. I had to carry him off the bus and wake him up. It was pretty frightening really, he was totally delerious and his pupils were all over the place, totally unfocused. Then his heart stopped. That was probably the scariest thing that's even happened to me. He wasn't breathing, no pulse or anything. I had to do the chest-pumping thing and clear his airway until he hurled all over my hand and then gave me a "what the hell just happened" look.

Another mate managed to get his dad to pick him up, luckily it wasn't too far from his house. We got him into the car and his Dad was asking us what drugs he'd been taking. The fact his Dad looked a lot like David Hasselhoff cheered me up a bit, but not a lot. So he got home and slept it off and he's fine now. He's sworn never to drink again - I don't really blame him.
Sun 15/05/05 at 19:17
Regular
"SOUP!"
Last night a few mates and myself were set for a big night out; gig, party and then off into Leeds. However my mate sort-of over-prepared himself and by about 6pm he'd drank a full bottle of Jack Daniels to himself. It was a little freaky seeing someone going through the 4 stages of drunkess in about 15 minutes. He went from talking rubbish, to laughing at everything, to shouting at things/people, to hurling his guts out.

We were on the bus when he decided to go into the last stage, and then he proceeded to pass out. I don't mean like a little girly faint, I mean full blackout not moving or anything. I had to carry him off the bus and wake him up. It was pretty frightening really, he was totally delerious and his pupils were all over the place, totally unfocused. Then his heart stopped. That was probably the scariest thing that's even happened to me. He wasn't breathing, no pulse or anything. I had to do the chest-pumping thing and clear his airway until he hurled all over my hand and then gave me a "what the hell just happened" look.

Another mate managed to get his dad to pick him up, luckily it wasn't too far from his house. We got him into the car and his Dad was asking us what drugs he'd been taking. The fact his Dad looked a lot like David Hasselhoff cheered me up a bit, but not a lot. So he got home and slept it off and he's fine now. He's sworn never to drink again - I don't really blame him.
Sun 15/05/05 at 19:19
"slightlyshortertagl"
woah, shizzle..

The mumbling incoherently stage is quite funny, but not when it turns into the 'die' phase within minutes.
Sun 15/05/05 at 19:20
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You probably could have killed him (more) if he choked on the vomit.

He should have taken him to hospital, he probably had alcohol posioning.
Oh, and you're mate is a moron.
Sun 15/05/05 at 19:23
Regular
"cachoo"
Heh, that happened to an old friend. It was crazy. Passed out, looked dead and yet everyone around her was poking and nudging her and trying to set her hair on fire.. So I spent the next half hour watching her bring up pizza in the tiniest toilet I ever saw, until the ambulance came.. It's scary.

Good he's OK now, though. Alkeehol's dangerous, kids! Learn this from kylie's friends!!
Sun 15/05/05 at 19:24
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm upset he didn't need to get his stomach pump.
Sun 15/05/05 at 19:28
Regular
"SOUP!"
He really probably did need a stomach pump but he threw up that much he seemed empty. It was up to his Dad I guess anyway, not sure if he actually did go to the hosp, I've only texted him not propperly spoken to him yet.

It was really stupid, it puts the whole binge-drinking thing in perspective I guess.
Sun 15/05/05 at 19:29
Regular
"SOUP!"
oh for Gods sake SR, sort your crappy server out and stop it doing double posts. It's annoying to the point of sodomy.
Sun 15/05/05 at 19:30
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
you needed something like that to put binge drinking into perspective?
Sun 15/05/05 at 19:31
Regular
"SOUP!"
Erm yeah, most of my mates aren't chavvy bringe drinkers so I didnt have a relatable-to example.
Sun 15/05/05 at 19:34
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
never read about it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.