GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"dissapointing trip"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/05/05 at 21:05
Regular
"the whites are goin"
i went to watch tranmere at hartlerpool, it was a good laugh, we saw a transvestite, and taunted the pool fans but the performance by tranmere had no end product i could see that the players were trying but they just couldnt make a chance, I think Hartlepool deserve a lot of credit and i hope they loos 2-0 or hopefully 3-0 on tuesday night!
Wed 01/06/05 at 20:57
Regular
"360: swfcman"
We beat 'em for you ;D

Good luck for next season, though its really going to be tough for you. Forest will mount a challenge. Hartlepool, Brentford, Huddersfield, Barnsley to name just a view are really good teams. Then you have the likes of Bournemouth, Doncaster and the improve MkDonalds team all to contend with.

People dont realise the amount of quality that is actually in the League. Its going to be extremely difficult to get out of that division next season, as it was this.
Sat 28/05/05 at 10:50
Regular
"the whites are goin"
its not fair loosing on penalties! Tranmere 100% deserved to go through! Everybody says so. We battered Hartlepool at home. If it wasnt for their goalkeeper we would have won about 8-0.
Tue 17/05/05 at 00:33
Regular
We only had 2,600 there, and did make alot of noise i thought. Got to remember, the stand our fans were in didnt have a roof. Makes a lot of difference. Though credit to Brentford fans, still singing when they were down and out.

As for Cardiff, im a season ticket holder, follow them away whenever i get the chance, and have been dreaming of this all season - am i going?

TOO BLOODY RIGHT I AM! :D
Mon 16/05/05 at 22:33
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Watched the game tonight.

Have to say the atmosphere was fantastic. Naturally your lot were going to be making a lot of noise Pro Evo, what with the fact that Brentford were completely outplayed... but their fans were better. Simply because they were making so much noise with 15 minutes to go, 3 goals down on aggregate.

So, are you going to Cardiff?
Mon 16/05/05 at 22:01
Regular
CARDIFF, CARDIFF! WE'RE THE FAMOUS SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY AND WE'RE OFF TO CARDIFF, CARDIFF!!!!!

You going to be joining us? :D
Sun 15/05/05 at 00:32
Regular
Why not put this in the League One thread? :)

Hartlepool are a one man team. If Boyd doesnt do it, the team doesnt. I still really do fancy Tranmere to go through.

Of course im my concerned with us. :D We have a tough game Monday night with a lot still to do even with a 1-0 lead. My worse fear is us settling on the lead and trying to hang on to it. However, i dont believe Sturrock is that nieve and im sure he will get his tactics spot on, or at least i hope so.
Sat 14/05/05 at 21:05
Regular
"the whites are goin"
i went to watch tranmere at hartlerpool, it was a good laugh, we saw a transvestite, and taunted the pool fans but the performance by tranmere had no end product i could see that the players were trying but they just couldnt make a chance, I think Hartlepool deserve a lot of credit and i hope they loos 2-0 or hopefully 3-0 on tuesday night!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.