GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Side Missions"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Sun 07/11/04 at 09:38
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I've heard alot of people saying that they've completed the Taxi Missions, Cop Missions, Firetruck Missions etc etc but what do you do to complete them?

I think you have to do about 50 Fares on the Taxi missions but does that mean you can do 10 one day and then finish the mission then another day do the last 40?

Thanks.
Sun 07/11/04 at 09:38
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I've heard alot of people saying that they've completed the Taxi Missions, Cop Missions, Firetruck Missions etc etc but what do you do to complete them?

I think you have to do about 50 Fares on the Taxi missions but does that mean you can do 10 one day and then finish the mission then another day do the last 40?

Thanks.
Sun 07/11/04 at 09:40
Regular
"\\"
Well if it's like all the other GTA games. No. You have to do them all in a row.

But I havn't been on SA yet, so I don't know, but i'd guess not.
Sun 07/11/04 at 09:41
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Damn, thats quite hard.

I might try the Taxi one as that sounds the easiest.
Sun 07/11/04 at 09:45
Regular
"Max Power"
you don't have to do the taxi fares in a row, but you do have to do the paramedic, fireman and policeman in a row upto level 12 or whatever it is now.
Sun 07/11/04 at 09:52
Regular
"\\"
You don't have to do them in a row?

Pfft. SA suddenly sounds more pathetic.
Sun 07/11/04 at 09:54
Regular
"Max Power"
what you meen we dont have to do the paramedic and so on missions in one go?
Sun 07/11/04 at 10:06
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Oh, so I done 20 Fares on the Taxi mission the other day and if I do another 30 I have completeed them? Is this right?
Sun 07/11/04 at 12:25
Regular
""
THE MADMAN wrote:
> what you meen we dont have to do the paramedic and so on missions in
> one go?

You need to do the paramedic, firetruck, and police missions all in one go, but you dont have to do the taxi missions all in 1 go.
Sun 07/11/04 at 12:35
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Never do them
Sun 07/11/04 at 13:40
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
What reward do I get for completing Taxi Missions?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.