GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LLLIIIIVVVEEERRRPPPOOOLLL!!!!!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/05/05 at 22:04
Regular
"I like cheese"
Sorry for doing ANOTHER topic, but I can't help myself. :D

I actually almost lost control of my bladder when Eidur put that shot wide. PHEW.

I'm 70% sure it was a goal BUT it was most probably a penalty anyway, and who knows, Cech could've been off as well.

Boring for neutrals but a really passionate tie, unlucky Chelsea because to be honest both teams deserve to be in that final after their relative heroics.

CARRAGHER FOR ENGLAND!

Great save by Dudek from Lampard's free kick, though I felt the England midfielder was a little quiet tonight. Robben is certainly out of fitness as well. But the Liverpool defence was magnificent tonight, Baros did as well as he possibly could and Cisse came on and could have had two goals himself. The midfield was tireless also, although I would've felt much more comfortable if we'd had more of the ball, especially second half.

BISCAN FOR A NEW CONTRACT!

Question is now, who the hell plays over in Istanbul?
But oh well we'll sort that out later, it just feels great to ruin the Chelsea party hehehe! :D Nah to be honest I'm sure Chelsea will settle for the double, and their time will come...but tonight it's all about LLLIIIVVVEERRRPPOOOLLL!!!

Bring on Milan!
(Or PSV)

NUNEZ FOR KING!

HARRY HARRY HARRY HARRY KEEWWWEELLL!!

Oh, and whose betting that we lost at the weekend? :P
Thu 05/05/05 at 21:26
Regular
"Green & White Army"
s2pid wrote:
> milan will whop liverpool arssss... prediction: liv- 0 - 3-milan

Just like Juventus and Chelsea were gonna whoop our asses?
Thu 05/05/05 at 19:09
Regular
"kill or be killed"
milan will whop liverpool arssss... prediction: liv- 0 - 3-milan
Thu 05/05/05 at 19:08
Regular
"kill or be killed"
celebrate... it might be your last.
Thu 05/05/05 at 00:12
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Colourless wrote:
> Considering the leg at the bridge was a 0-0 draw with few chances, we
> didn't real have much to go mad about....

Still its the supporters job to raise the players even if there are limited chances. It wasn't the most chance happy game last night but the fans were immense

> Can I ask exactly how this "world record" was measure in
> Cardiff.
>
>
> Because from where I was sitting, I could hardly hear you..... :P

Official World Record
[URL]http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/wembley/newsandfeatures/[/URL]

Then go down to the World's Loudest Cheer
Wed 04/05/05 at 23:38
Regular
"Colourless"
KOPKING wrote:
> For the champions league semis the fans were louder at Anfield than
> the fans at Stamford Bridge who were well quite quiet but I only seen
> it off the telly but still.

Considering the leg at the bridge was a 0-0 draw with few chances, we didn't real have much to go mad about....

Can I ask exactly how this "world record" was measure in Cardiff.

Because from where I was sitting, I could hardly hear you..... :P
Wed 04/05/05 at 23:08
Regular
"Green & White Army"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Hmmm... I'd say Celtic Park is louder.
>
> Having not experienced either on a European night I'm not sure, but
> there's 20,000 more seats at Parkhead and I think Celtic fans are
> just as passionate as Liverpool's.

Fair point but I still think I would prefer a European night at Anfield than at Celtic Park as I think our fans are the loudest (and because Rangers are my Scottish team and I would just not feel comfortable in Celtic Park :P )

> As for passion... there were 60,000 Celtic fans in Seville for the
> UEFA Cup final two seasons ago. If Liverpool can match that in
> Istanbul then we'll call it a draw. :-D

I think I read that we only got 20,000 tickets allocated to us but I have no doubt many more will go to Istanbul. I don't think the Celtic crowd would be more passionate however. Don't forget we hold the world record for the loudest fans!!!
Wed 04/05/05 at 23:02
Regular
"Green & White Army"
No its still possible that we get into the Champions League when we win it this year.
Wed 04/05/05 at 23:00
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Well for one I have experienced Anfield on a European night and it was so emotional and passionate. It was the most unique feeling ever. My uncle who comes across to Liverpool with me sometimes is a fanatic Man Yoo fan and he says that the Anfield atmosphere is impossible to equal. This coming from a man who goes over to many united matches a year. So i just figure that the Liverpool atmosphere is better than all the other big teams.

Another reason is that Liverpool are famous fro their atmosphere and their fans and their Eurpoean nights and Cherlsea or no one else have this recognition.

For the champions league semis the fans were louder at Anfield than the fans at Stamford Bridge who were well quite quiet but I only seen it off the telly but still.
Wed 04/05/05 at 22:57
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
KOPKING wrote:
> I know that Anfield is superior than any stadium on a European night
> and our fans are the loudest

Hmmm... I'd say Celtic Park is louder.

Having not experienced either on a European night I'm not sure, but there's 20,000 more seats at Parkhead and I think Celtic fans are just as passionate as Liverpool's.

As for passion... there were 60,000 Celtic fans in Seville for the UEFA Cup final two seasons ago. If Liverpool can match that in Istanbul then we'll call it a draw. :-D
Wed 04/05/05 at 22:47
Regular
Anfield supporters are supposed to be the loudest fans in the premiership.

Then again who really cares?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.