GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"~Election Fever~ Oh dear Lord, I'm breaking out in Hives!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/04/05 at 20:56
Regular
This thread is basically one referring to the General Election, not the SR one from a bit back.

I'm actually quite excited at the prospect of Tony Blair not ruling but no doubt, thanks to many of the apeth norms he'll stay in.

"To-ny? Yeah, that's good, he's your mum right? Sweet let's vote 'im and quick, the game's about to start. Rooney."

I say, give Greens the vote, they're something we haven't had before and has a few good policies, such as the eco-friendly and no-war ones. I'm not saying we should all become 'tree-huggers', it's just it'd make a change.

Labour sucks man boobs and the Conservatives had their time, they're policies are outdated and stale.

The Lib Dems are proposing the Euro for the UK which I really don't want, why should we conform and use what Europe uses? (rhetorical question) Gah - Commies

Hopefully the Nazis (National) party get no votes. They're ad. campaign certainly did them no favours

Green all the way
Tony is gay
Thu 28/04/05 at 23:36
Regular
"thursdayton!"
And yes, I refused the urge to humourously misspell that myself to great comic effect.
Thu 28/04/05 at 23:36
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Even fewer can spell "Proportional Representation".
Thu 28/04/05 at 23:32
Regular
"SOUP!"
Tphi wrote:
> As much as I don't like being close minded.. Blair or Howard are the
> only two people who have a chance of being in No. 10 after the
> election and out of the two of them I'd vote Blair as the lesser of
> two evils.

The sad thing is 50% of the populus think that, if they all voted an outside party then they'd displace the two-horse race.
Thu 28/04/05 at 23:31
Regular
"SOUP!"
That's percentage.

Anyway shut up, my point was awesome, you statistics-mongerer. It's irrelevent to what I was trying to say, we still recieve a lot of immigrants and yet we fail to accept european culture.
Thu 28/04/05 at 23:31
Regular
"thursdayton!"
As much as I don't like being close minded.. Blair or Howard are the only two people who have a chance of being in No. 10 after the election and out of the two of them I'd vote Blair as the lesser of two evils.
Thu 28/04/05 at 23:25
Regular
Paradox: wrote:
> I'm too tired to gage whether you're joking or retarded. I hope its
> the former.

Joke ?! Me no-no joke what is ?
Thu 28/04/05 at 23:19
Paradox: wrote:
> We've got the highest immigration rate
> in Europe as it is,

We do? News to me.

[URL]http://www.unhcr.org.uk/info/briefings/statistics/[/URL]
Thu 28/04/05 at 23:15
Regular
"SOUP!"
I'm too tired to gage whether you're joking or retarded. I hope its the former.
Thu 28/04/05 at 23:14
Regular
If you give them the Queen and a bit of Toza Tony

Then nearly

Give 'em Butlers called Crivens and 'Teach yourself English' and you've got yourself an England of a different ethenticity

And all because of the pound
Thu 28/04/05 at 23:12
Regular
"SOUP!"
Ruling our own country is where my patriotism lies, not in whatever coinage changes hands.

Give Iraq the pound, does it make them England? No.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.