GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"iPod Mini"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/04/05 at 18:10
Regular
Hi,
I am going to buy a new mp3 player, as mine is only a 256 MB thing and i want at least a couple of GB.

I was looking at the iPod Mini 5GB version, but i read somewhere that they can only be charged through usb and they do not come with chargers anymore. This is not ideal for me as i am planning to take this abroad with me, and unless the hotel has usb ports alongside its mains power plugs then its gonna be a pretty boring holiday...

Does anyone know if they do not come with a charger?? if they dont i dont think ill buy one, ill just get a philips mp3 player ive seen...

cheers
Fri 29/04/05 at 21:34
Regular
"Mozzy"
Asher wrote:
> My iPod Mini needs charging for about 4 hours and lasts two.
>
>
> I hate it.

mine doesn't. charges for about 2 hours and lasts about 6.
Fri 29/04/05 at 21:26
Regular
"gsybe you!"
My Micro is gorgeous, but is half broken. So yeah.
Fri 29/04/05 at 13:51
Joe Dark wrote:

>
> You don't get them with the 'second generation' of minis, they
> removed them so they could reduce the price.

That's Apple for you. I knew they had to do some sort of trade off in return. Skanky hos.
Fri 29/04/05 at 13:41
"period drama"
Of course, for relatively little extra money you can get a 40G or 60G model of whatever, and everyone's happy.
Fri 29/04/05 at 13:23
Regular
lcarus wrote:
> phi11ip wrote:
> You don't get chargers with iPod Minis!?
>
> Yeah you do. Nice, shiny white ones.

You don't get them with the 'second generation' of minis, they removed them so they could reduce the price. The same as what Creative will do when they release the 4GB and 6GB Zen Micros.
Fri 29/04/05 at 13:19
Regular
"Excellent"
Buy a creative Zen Micro its more efficient i bought an ipod mini and it broke after 1 week my creative ive had since 2nd of Jan and its better sound and its comes with charger
Fri 29/04/05 at 13:18
Asher wrote:
> My iPod Mini needs charging for about 4 hours and lasts two.
>
>
> I hate it.

That's what happends with the battery after quite a few recharges. It wasn't that great in the first place - the improved minis now out offer 10 hours play time, more space and are cheaper. Grrrrr

phi11ip wrote:
> You don't get chargers with iPod Minis!?
>
Yeah you do. Nice, shiny white ones.
Fri 29/04/05 at 12:21
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
You don't get chargers with iPod Minis!?

Hahahahaha.

What a con, if they used AA batteries I could understand it, but you NEED the charger to work the iPod!
Fri 29/04/05 at 12:08
Regular
iPod photo sucks balls though.
Fri 29/04/05 at 12:07
Regular
or £225 for an iPod photo 30GB

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.