GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Story Requests!"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/04/05 at 15:06
Regular
"Catch it!"
Any story requests any stories anybody would like me to do?I will write a story about anybody on here in it! So tell me what you would like me to,write a story about.
Fri 29/04/05 at 23:21
Regular
"Catch it!"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> I'd like for you to write a story about a young man trying to come to
> terms with his feelings of sexual attraction towards another man. I'd
> like to see him throw himself at girls, tryign to 'cure' himself,
> before coming to some kind of acceptance of the way he is. I'd like
> to know how the people close to him react to how he changes. But most
> of all, I'd like one of the characters to be called Mike.

I might but that sounds quite hard to write!
Fri 29/04/05 at 22:24
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
sounds good. He must thunder the lines ; "Why can't I be straight, mum, why can't I?"

Oh, and can I be the guy he loves?
Fri 29/04/05 at 22:22
Regular
"not dead"
I'd like for you to write a story about a young man trying to come to terms with his feelings of sexual attraction towards another man. I'd like to see him throw himself at girls, tryign to 'cure' himself, before coming to some kind of acceptance of the way he is. I'd like to know how the people close to him react to how he changes. But most of all, I'd like one of the characters to be called Mike.
Wed 27/04/05 at 17:39
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
I know you try, but the stories i read that you wrote were'nt all that good, people just like you cos you started the fad.
Wed 27/04/05 at 15:06
Regular
"Catch it!"
Any story requests any stories anybody would like me to do?I will write a story about anybody on here in it! So tell me what you would like me to,write a story about.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.