GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"new dating craze?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/04/05 at 23:08
Regular
"the one"
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum - but keen on becoming a fully fledged participator in future chats!

thought I'd make my first thread about dating - seems to me that more and more people are finding dates on line, or through events lke speeddating.

I 'stumbled' accross [URL]http://www.impulsedating.com/[/URL]

seems to take it a step further! it encourages people to aproach people they fancy in the real world. like the old "calling card" technique in a way.

not convinced this will take off, but what do you think?

All the best,

Greenboy
Wed 04/05/05 at 10:21
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I think this is an amusing and inventive idea. Hope it takes off for you :)
Wed 04/05/05 at 10:06
Regular
"the one"
Cong_Man

Drugs are bad mmmkay...

I'm called green man, because I have green skin.

like a lizzard.
Fri 29/04/05 at 12:32
Regular
"..."
Greenboy, are you a relative of the Blue boy?

"Ging-ga-ga-ging-ging-ga-ging..."

"Remember meeeeheee.."
Fri 29/04/05 at 12:15
Regular
"the one"
fair point cweek,

Cheers,

Marcus

DOH!
Thu 28/04/05 at 18:02
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
No need to sign every post with your name dude.
Thu 28/04/05 at 18:00
Regular
"the one"
Hi Bullet,

Thanks for your thoughts! You can see the card if you take a tour (link on bottom right of home page) or if you go to about us, and "how it works".

However you have identified a problem, the card should be made more visible in more places - afterall it is the main product!

Thanks everyone for you thoughts!

Marcus
Wed 27/04/05 at 11:53
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
Darth Vampyr wrote:
> At least he's stopped just closing threads he doesn't like. :p

Aw, still hurts, does it? Well, at least you seem to have learned your lesson.
Wed 27/04/05 at 10:28
Regular
Not a bad site actually, although I get the suspicion the pictures are fake - they look too 'photoshoot'-style, but hey I might be wrong.

Seems like an excellent concept, one I'd definitely consider trying if I were single.

Hope it goes well for you.

EDIT - do you have a close-up link to the cards you keep referring to? I'd like to see what they look like.
Wed 27/04/05 at 10:13
Regular
"the one"
Thank you very much kilgore trout and everyone else.

In answer to the question about registrations - not many at the moment. though I haven't started doing any marketing yet.

Having said that I just handed my first card to a serious babe on the way to work!

She smiled and said "thank you" - not knowing what it was of course! will keep you posted on that one...

Thanks again everyone, I really appreciate your help!

Best regards,

Marcus
Wed 27/04/05 at 09:37
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
at least hes stopped just closing htreads he doesnt like. :p

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.