GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spurs tonight..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/04/05 at 15:58
Regular
": ("
...and I don't think it'll be easy. They seem to be really up for it tonight and even though Arsenal will win, I think it'll be quite close, 2-1 maybe.

Most 'Pool supporters probably want Spurs to win so that Chelsea celebrate, all get p*ssed and do crap on Wednesday. :D

So, what are your predictions for the game tonight?
Mon 25/04/05 at 15:58
Regular
": ("
...and I don't think it'll be easy. They seem to be really up for it tonight and even though Arsenal will win, I think it'll be quite close, 2-1 maybe.

Most 'Pool supporters probably want Spurs to win so that Chelsea celebrate, all get p*ssed and do crap on Wednesday. :D

So, what are your predictions for the game tonight?
Mon 25/04/05 at 16:01
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
tottenham will lose 4-0.

why didnt Jol go to Ajax???
Mon 25/04/05 at 16:12
Regular
Because however crap Spurs are, the Ajax of today seem somewhat worse.
Mon 25/04/05 at 16:16
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I fancy Spurs getting a draw in French london, but we'll see...
Mon 25/04/05 at 16:20
Regular
So we're still French when we don't have that many anymore.. poor poor United fans :P
Mon 25/04/05 at 16:52
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Sniper, I see that you're still a poor deluded Arsenal Fan.

Wenger
Henry
Pires
Flamini
Clichy
Viera
Cygan
Aliadiere

- Thats more French personnel than any of your London counterparts, therefore my comment of 'French London' which is what you are.
Mon 25/04/05 at 16:54
Regular
"0228"
Spurs will be up for it, they'll want revenge for last season.
Mon 25/04/05 at 17:49
Regular
"The Red Shift"
AbsoluT Neó wrote:

> Henry
> Pires
> Viera

Technically these three are from other countries. But I have no complaints. Not when we have the British pride of Sol and Ashley playing for us.

:D

Personally I'm not actually going to watch the game.

It's highly possible that we draw or lose which means we lose and Chelsea win and Man U catch up. I'd love to see us win to stave off Chelsea, but to me I can't see tonight being a happy night, even if we win.

As long as we seal second place I will be pleased with this season. A nice bit of FA cup silverware would be nice too.

:)
Mon 25/04/05 at 17:50
Regular
"The Red Shift"
AbsoluT Neó wrote:

> Henry
> Pires
> Viera

Technically these three are from other countries. But I have no complaints. Not when we have the British pride of Sol and Ashley playing for us.

:D

Personally I'm not actually going to watch the game.

It's highly possible that we draw or lose which means we lose and Chelsea win and Man U catch up. I'd love to see us win to stave off Chelsea, but to me I can't see tonight being a happy night, even if we win.

As long as we seal second place I will be pleased with this season. A nice bit of FA cup silverware would be nice too.

:)
Mon 25/04/05 at 19:12
Regular
Van Persie and Reyes up front.

Can see one of them getting sent off.

Spurs to get a draw.

Yeah, i'm probably wrong.

But I can hope! Although i'd rather Arsenal won the league over Chelsea, it aint gonna happen, and we can still get 2nd place!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.