GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Calling out to unknown kernel"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/04/05 at 02:04
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I seem to remember you writing many fine reviews that one may a Game a Day. Would you possibly be interested in writing film reviews at all, for a site I and a few others are currently writing for? I only ask the best, so you should be flattered, and then email me humbly :)

aligray at gmail dot coooommmm

Sorry I had to use this rather primitive way of contacting you, I never had your email address, them's the breaks. And as usual, anyone who think they might wanna try writing semi-professionally, drop me a line and show me what you got.
Thu 21/04/05 at 04:10
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
unknown kernel wrote:
> I do have a terrible confession to make however.
> Once I wrote a fine, nuanced review of Medieaval Total War, exploring
> its strengths and weaknesses in a humourous yet insightful manner that
> wowed the judges into giving me a Game a Day. This has been preying
> on my conscience for some time, but I hadn't actually played
> Medieaval Total War, just read a lot of reviews about it. Oh the
> shame.

On behalf of SR I hereby inform you that Iam the lawyer representing this serious fraud case;

please send copy of won game to the following address:

Failure to do so may result in a pink name-tag.

You have 48 hours to comply.

*Tries to recall how many Stellas the night constisted of...
Thu 21/04/05 at 00:53
Regular
"relocated"
I am flattered. I think this is probably how people get headhunted for MI6. Will drop you an email shortly.

Mr Snuggly wrote:
> I seem to remember you writing many fine reviews that one may a Game a
> Day.

Thanks very much. I do have a terrible confession to make however. Once I wrote a fine, nuanced review of Medieaval Total War, exploring its strengths and weaknesses in a humourous yet insightful manner that wowed the judges into giving me a Game a Day. This has been preying on my conscience for some time, but I hadn't actually played Medieaval Total War, just read a lot of reviews about it. Oh the shame.
Wed 20/04/05 at 02:04
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I seem to remember you writing many fine reviews that one may a Game a Day. Would you possibly be interested in writing film reviews at all, for a site I and a few others are currently writing for? I only ask the best, so you should be flattered, and then email me humbly :)

aligray at gmail dot coooommmm

Sorry I had to use this rather primitive way of contacting you, I never had your email address, them's the breaks. And as usual, anyone who think they might wanna try writing semi-professionally, drop me a line and show me what you got.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.