GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Pope"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/04/05 at 18:56
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Good to know the Catholic church is looking to move forward, electing as they've done a new Pope who's against abortion, homosexuality, women priests, priest's marrying and who has spoken out against multi-cultural societies.

Still, he's an old one so hopefully he'll snuff it quick.
Fri 22/04/05 at 15:01
"period drama"
Very almost.
Thu 21/04/05 at 19:38
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:

> I was always whichever part sat in the back with minimal costume and
> didn't have to do anything.

--

Almost nekkid, eh?
Thu 21/04/05 at 19:32
"period drama"
I was going for the "because they're rubbish" rather than the "because they're religious" angle. Awful things.

I was always whichever part sat in the back with minimal costume and didn't have to do anything.
Thu 21/04/05 at 16:54
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I played a sheep.

True.
Thu 21/04/05 at 15:56
Regular
"I like cheese"
I'm pretty sure I played an angel once, I think.

Still, it made a change. At least my parents didn't have to pretend to be proud of me, like every single other time when I played a sheep. Even when I went to Junior school and we performed different plays (one about a lion eating a boy, possibly) I still ended up being the bloody sheep.
Thu 21/04/05 at 15:50
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Ant wrote:

> Erm...can I ask why not?

Because any children who have to play Gabriel will get the proverbial taken out of them for the rest of their school life.

Because the first syllable of Gabriel is gay. Which is an admission that you're a big gay bummer. The fact that you're acting is a double giveaway.
Thu 21/04/05 at 15:33
Regular
Don't mention religion around Ant. You can hear the blood boiling.

Just say "God is good" and back away. Possibly waving a Kewell shirt, just to be on the safe side.
Thu 21/04/05 at 15:20
Regular
"I like cheese"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Are you even allowed to do nativity plays in schools anymore?
> I hope not.

Erm...can I ask why not?

It's a nativity play for very young children and parents, not a religious war.
Thu 21/04/05 at 13:45
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Heh. Mrs Light yesterday described me as "the religious equivalent of a football hooligan; you're only in it for the fighting".
Thu 21/04/05 at 13:37
Regular
Yup. Good religion, that one. NEXT!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.