GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Posting photo's on the net"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/04/05 at 17:24
Regular
Hey guys i know google exists lol, but theres a lot of crap out there. I know places like gmail offer huge email storage jsut wondering if anywhere you guys know off, offers large scale photo storage and display.

Want to put a lot of photo's up from our sports club and add to it a lot and so small space isn't really that practical (and it would be good if multiple people could add but then again i suppose could give everyone the password i suppose!), would rather not pay for it but if its only a smallish/reasonable amount for a superior service i would consider it.

thanks

ash
Fri 15/04/05 at 14:53
Regular
"Catch it!"
Try imageshack you can start a gallery on that!
Fri 15/04/05 at 14:32
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
That'll be the one.
Fri 15/04/05 at 14:28
Regular
"..."
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> You could try [URL]www.imagestation.com[/URL]

I think you meant [URL]http://www.imagestation.com[/URL]
Fri 15/04/05 at 14:25
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
You could try [URL]www.imagestation.com[/URL]
Fri 15/04/05 at 14:16
Regular
thanks timmargh, any other suggestions!/ experiences
Thu 14/04/05 at 21:16
Regular
"Twenty quid."
You all forgot Flickr: [URL]http://www.flickr.com/[/URL].
Thu 14/04/05 at 18:13
Regular
um unforunately not we have 40mb for the website an thats non negotiable, thats why we need the pictures elsewhere!
Thu 14/04/05 at 18:01
Regular
You could implement one into your website providing you get good hosting with losts of storage and bandwidth.
Thu 14/04/05 at 17:51
Regular
Niddle wrote:
> MSN Groups, you get 3Mb per person.
>
> Pretty useful.

thanks for that guys

yeah we've out grown that! lol thats what we are trying to replace.we are gonna hav a properwebsite, then a link to a gallery hosted elsewhere, is the current intention, kinda hoped when hotmail got expanded msn groups might have been too, but it didn't happen. Yeah unlimited is prefered, but thats probably a fee, but it is less than 20 quid it shouldn'tbe a huge issue.

anymore suggestions
Thu 14/04/05 at 17:43
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
There are quite a few free ones like photobucket, imageshack etc
But you are usually limited to the amount of pictures you can store ~25Mb

Most decent ones require some fee but will allow unlimited space and bandwidth so that others can view your pictures too.

A few sites you might want to check out though. Not tried any of these so not sure which are good and which you have to pay for or those that are free.

www.truprint.co.uk
http://www.snapfish.co.uk/

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.