GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Scrubs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/04/05 at 22:40
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I missed thee.
:'}
Dr. Jan Itor is GOD
Sat 16/04/05 at 03:02
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Time_Warp wrote:
> Really? How is it possible to take him seriously in anything else
> after scrubs though.
>
> Also, Doctor Cox has played minor roles in a few action films I've
> seen, The Rock is one he is in I think.

I'll bet that Dr. Cox is one of the sources of hilarity, as is the ongoing rivalry between the maintenance guy and JD.
Fri 15/04/05 at 20:29
Regular
Yeah, he has a fairly prominent role in The Rock.
Fri 15/04/05 at 18:58
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Really? How is it possible to take him seriously in anything else after scrubs though.

Also, Doctor Cox has played minor roles in a few action films I've seen, The Rock is one he is in I think.
Fri 15/04/05 at 18:36
"The Will of D."
Time_Warp wrote:
> Ah its only like £30 for the Scrubs boxset. Is it me or is that
> a hugeeee bargain?? I'd pay that just to see the Dr Jan Itor scenes
> :-)

I really should watch the Fugitive again as Dr Jan Itor played a minor role as one of the bad guys chasing Ford, the scene you see him is on the train.
Fri 15/04/05 at 18:35
"The Will of D."
Emitime wrote:
> All you have to do is change the channel you lazy bas.

I change the channel all the time, do you really expect me to watch every other piece of crap Skyone has to offer? No way. It's Stargtae, Enterprise, Dead Like Me, malcolm in the middle, Father of the Pride, and Cold Case I usually watch, but that is hardly enough to fll every hour in most days.
Fri 15/04/05 at 10:50
Regular
"Bicycle"
Emitime wrote:
> All you have to do is change the channel you lazy bas.

Who do you think we are?!?
Thu 14/04/05 at 19:51
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Ah its only like £30 for the Scrubs boxset. Is it me or is that a hugeeee bargain?? I'd pay that just to see the Dr Jan Itor scenes :-)
Thu 14/04/05 at 18:04
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Psyİho Fox 19 wrote:
Ah Scrubs how I missed thee too,
> shame E4 had to buy it coz I don't often watch E4 except for Friends.
> Whereas Skyone is where all my fav shows are at.

That is just plain stupid.
Thu 14/04/05 at 17:54
Regular
"\\"
All you have to do is change the channel you lazy bas.
Thu 14/04/05 at 15:39
"The Will of D."
Adverts on Skyone only last 3 minutes, but in America they last up to 7-10 minutes on certain channels. Ah Scrubs how I missed thee too, shame E4 had to buy it coz I don't often watch E4 except for Friends. Whereas Skyone is where all my fav shows are at.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.