GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sahara"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/04/05 at 13:23
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
[URL]http://www.theshiznit.co.uk/index.php[/URL]

Written by Light, have to admit I quite like the look of this, doesn't look like it takes itself too seriously. And I like Steve Zahn, he's ace in Out of Sight.
Wed 13/04/05 at 18:25
Regular
I enjoyed Sahara, despite the fact that appeared to put in music that in no way fitted the film. Steve Zahn made me laugh, and it's your average 3/5 film. Cruz is hot, no surprises there.

But there was a trailer for a film called The Interpreter, and that did in fact have Sean Penn being a serial killer who bores people to death, apparently at random.

Also had the new Star Wars trailer. Sammy L looked Pulp Fiction angry. That was nice.
Wed 13/04/05 at 18:07
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Wow. An amazing film. Penn's gone way up in my book after this. But yeah, it is a bit miserable. Still amazing to watch Penn turn from mild-mannered everyman to gun-waving mentalist without seeing the join.
Wed 13/04/05 at 15:15
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Capsule review - Sean Penn & his lothario moustache in another miserable film about humanity.

Spicoli needs to lighten up and realise he's banging Princess Buttercup
Wed 13/04/05 at 15:12
Regular
"serenity now!"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Off to see Sean Penn pout and do that moustache thing in The
> Assassination of Richard Nixon. Lets hope it doesn't put the 'ass'
> in 'assassination'.

Enjoy. I loved this.
Wed 13/04/05 at 14:49
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
If I'd have written it, I'd have called him Matthew 'Naked Bongo Menace' McConaughey, like I always do. And it always makes me laugh.

Off to see Sean Penn pout and do that moustache thing in The Assassination of Richard Nixon. Lets hope it doesn't put the 'ass' in 'assassination'.
Wed 13/04/05 at 14:08
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Another sucky film with Maffew McGonical in?
Surely not?
Wed 13/04/05 at 14:07
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> I'm off to see this at 3:25. I reckon I'll enjoy it, but I enjoyed the
> Mummy, ergo I know nothing.

Seriously...Pulling out your own eyeballs and filling the sockets with vineger will be more fun.
Wed 13/04/05 at 14:02
Regular
hahaaha, quite true. they are a simple read though, and amusing enough yarns. the only thing that could disappoint me in life is if i had Djimi Traore was in my football teams starting line up.
Wed 13/04/05 at 13:38
Regular
I suspect, if you like Clive Cussler books, you won't be disappointed. By anything, really.
Wed 13/04/05 at 13:36
Regular
ive read the books, and so i can only fear isappoinment from the film,but thats often the way with thse things. Looks like a good laugh anyway

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.