GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What a poncy injury"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/04/05 at 18:54
Regular
[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=269408&cpid=5&CLID=&lid=2&title=Kezman+out+for+Blues&channel=Football_Home[/URL]

"please mr jose please, my throat hurts something awful"
Tue 12/04/05 at 01:01
Regular
yeah but then stevie g couldn't play for you ever again. he's have to pretend to be injured permanently
Tue 12/04/05 at 00:49
Regular
You sign Biscan in the summer then. We'll let it happen. Straight swop for the Joseph.
Tue 12/04/05 at 00:41
Regular
nah youve got super biscan! he seems to play really well when gerrad doesn't play. it is our theory that stevie g is never injured,he just disguises himself as biscan in big games for the surprise element.
Tue 12/04/05 at 00:28
Regular
We're already screwed without Stevie. But that applies to any match we play, ever.

It's up to Baros to run the show. But he'll be substituted after 46 seconds for a defender.
Tue 12/04/05 at 00:25
Regular
pipe down styke or i will lend the woolly hat of doom to Nedved to play in.

In the hands of a master the wooly hat of doom couldbe devastating. If nedved got hold of it, liverpools existance come thursday could b in question.
Tue 12/04/05 at 00:17
Regular
or†ega wrote:
> "Yes, I will be using my hat again tomorrow"
>
> USING?!?!?!?!?!!?
>
> Okay, so his english probably isnt the best, but still.

--

He could be using it as a weapon. Y'know, just when you think Schwarnsteiger has turned the entire Chelsea defence inside out, he hurls the hat like a frisbee.

Chelsea always sign Schwarnstieger on my Football Manager. And Alexander Hleb. And, quite often, Ballack.
Tue 12/04/05 at 00:15
Regular
Without Kezman, the responsibility of doing quality two-footed tackles will fall the to Tsar of Russia. Smertin, that is.

Fun fact I noticed about the penalty Ballack dived for. First one that Chelsea have given away this season that wasn't conceded by Paulo. I'm a big Paulo fan since PES3 y'see, and I like to see other people doing the dirty for once.

He gave one away for Portugal and still managed to get injured in the same match a coupla weeks ago.

Atta boy, Paulo. He is still Jose's son.
Tue 12/04/05 at 00:13
Regular
"Yes, I will be using my hat again tomorrow"

USING?!?!?!?!?!!?

Okay, so his english probably isnt the best, but still.
Mon 11/04/05 at 23:14
Regular
i prefered the skysports article:

Faria: I will be wearing my wooly hat

The biggest breaking news in skysports history

[URL]http://footballmsn.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=269438&lid=2&cpid=5&title=Faria+to+wear+infamous+hat&channel=Football_Home[/URL]

he is the young jose! his protege
Mon 11/04/05 at 19:47
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Kezman is a god. A gothic God, but a God nevertheless.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.