GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Doom 3 opinions"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/04/05 at 22:57
Regular
"Craziest Col"
Crap.

I saved and exited half way through the single player and the online co-op is laggy with slow down.

The zombies just stand there and load a ton of bullets into you, but they don't move and their gun just doesn't do anything.

Perhaps it was because I was playing with a french person I was experiencing these problems, but it shouldn't really make a differnce.
Wed 13/04/05 at 17:52
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I'm in hell now.

*continues to dip toes in lava pools*
Mon 11/04/05 at 18:13
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
Thumbs up here, havnt got live so just playing the single player game an think its great the only problem im having now is splitting my time between this, splinter cell 3, and resi 4.
Mon 11/04/05 at 09:26
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Getting well into single player now.

I agree with people who say its predictable, but still scary and tense!!!

Just need to try online co-op and deathmatches now!
Mon 11/04/05 at 01:31
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Just beat the co-op mode with an American guy. Good fun. :-) Interesting how the bosses are killed differently in co-op to campaign.
Sun 10/04/05 at 21:58
Regular
I decided to skip easy mode and go on the default difficulty as I normally play a game on easy and then can't be bothered to go back.

Slowly progressing, very spooky atmosphere which keeps me on edge, despite me knowing that some kind of flesh-eating demon is going to spawn in the next room.

If all next gen console games are of similar quality or above, I think I will get very excited by them....twice!
Sun 10/04/05 at 17:25
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Just beat the game a moment ago. Bloody hard as nails ! Definatly the scariest game I've played in years. Great stuff. :-)
Sun 10/04/05 at 14:11
Regular
"boom boom click"
when do u go to hell in doom 3?
Sun 10/04/05 at 10:18
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Just on the monorail part now, my one passenger got eaten. :-(
Sat 09/04/05 at 17:34
Regular
"Remember me?"
Got round to having a go on the Live co-op last night. Didn't experience any lag... though I do agree with the "more monsters" comment. They appear far more frequently and in far greater numbers than on the single player, which makes it far more frantic.

The only thing that cheesed me off was that the guy I played with was an absolute moron; shooting me on purpose, trying to grab all my stuff after I'd died, not being able to because THE GAME DOESN'T LET YOU, but killing me again and trying to get my stuff again anyway.

Like I said... moron.

Enjoyed it overall though.
Sat 09/04/05 at 14:47
Regular
"boom boom click"
got it now and omg is it tense!!!! lovin it though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.