GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Ring Two"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/04/05 at 01:01
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Ah, you know the drill by now.
[URL]http://www.theshiznit.co.uk/index.php[/URL]

Damn, that little kid was eerie. And extremely ugly. Almost distractingly so. Not that I should be finding young boys attractive, but you get the drift.
Mon 04/04/05 at 19:33
Regular
I watched the Japanese version of Ring 2 last week and I remember thinking that I'll never get those two hours of my life back.

I can't recall a single scene that I found disturbing.

In my opinion 'The Grudge' tries to tell a similar creepy story and does a far better job.
Sun 03/04/05 at 22:41
Regular
"cachoo"
:) Saw it last night.
Again, I had to kinda get into a ball-type shape and cringe when that thing started climbing up the well in that *cringe* jerky way. Euuuch.
Didn't really feel as scary as the first, which is just silly anyway, shouldn't be comparing.

Not a bad film, but still not sure what to make of it. Takes a couple of weeks to register..
Fri 01/04/05 at 17:29
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
Saw the Jap sequel last neet. It was OK! Some dead nice shots in there, but some poo acting. The stop-motion Sadako looked well nice until she went and talked, she looked like one of the muppets.

The Ring films are pretty good I think, certainly not 'the best horror film ever' as people (students/goatee wearers) say (have they not seen Braindead?!), but certainly not that bad either. C'mon, the soundtrack is frickin' awesome!

Haven't seen the yank versions though.
Fri 01/04/05 at 17:04
Regular
Emitime wrote:
> X-Men 2 was just pure class though.

The Nightcrawler Oval Office scene - *fap*
Fri 01/04/05 at 16:21
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
The Ring still sucks though
Fri 01/04/05 at 16:14
Regular
"Captain to you."
Goatboy wrote:
> I don't really think you can hold up a movie about somebody with
> superpowers as any kind of arbiter of taste

If he had posted film titles of the same genre as a comment it would have been better.

But i don't really like when people compare a computer game like halflife 2 to neverwinter nights it annoys me because thats like saying a washing machine is better than a oven....they are trying to do different jobs!!
Fri 01/04/05 at 16:09
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Whilst I agree with the Ring not being very scary or interesting, I don't really think you can hold up a movie about somebody with superpowers as any kind of arbiter of taste
Fri 01/04/05 at 16:08
Regular
"\\"
X-Men 2 was just pure class though.
Fri 01/04/05 at 16:06
Regular
"Captain to you."
Reefer wrote:
> The Spider-Man and X-Men films >>>The Ring. Simple as.

Fair enough if thats your opinion.
Fri 01/04/05 at 16:06
Regular
Chippxero wrote:
i don't like these run of superhero films that have been
> churned out

The Spider-Man and X-Men films >>>> The Ring. Simple as.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.