GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 Hi-Score League"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/05/01 at 15:52
Regular
To all you PS2 Wizards out there with a competative streak and no mates to play against.

Untill the broadband modem is available and you are able to compete with anyone any where. I have created a PS2
Hi-Score League which I am about to publish for the first time with possible prizes if I can get some sponsorship.

Has anybody got any good suggestions for games and challenges to add to the site before I upload it.

I am also after a bit of feedback from people.
Am I wasting my time or do you want to be the PS2 King.

Let me know

The site should be up and running by the end of May 2001
and can be found at www.peniston.com/ps2
Thu 24/05/01 at 15:52
To all you PS2 Wizards out there with a competative streak and no mates to play against.

Untill the broadband modem is available and you are able to compete with anyone any where. I have created a PS2
Hi-Score League which I am about to publish for the first time with possible prizes if I can get some sponsorship.

Has anybody got any good suggestions for games and challenges to add to the site before I upload it.

I am also after a bit of feedback from people.
Am I wasting my time or do you want to be the PS2 King.

Let me know

The site should be up and running by the end of May 2001
and can be found at www.peniston.com/ps2
Thu 24/05/01 at 16:18
Regular
Why don't you just get people to post their best times/scores on ssx, F1, Tekken bowl, etc. and posting the URL wouldn't go a miss!!
Thu 24/05/01 at 16:57
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Bonus wrote:
> Why don't you just get people to post their best times/scores on ssx, F1, Tekken bowl, etc. and posting the URL wouldn't go a miss!!

Great idea, basicaly any game with time limits to complete a stage or level.

Bonus, you missed the URL that Ginja-Ninja posted, it was on the last line,

www.peniston.com/ps2

As Ginja said it's not up and running yet cos I've just tried to check it out.
Thu 24/05/01 at 17:25
Regular
Ah
Thu 24/05/01 at 17:57
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I would be up for some challenges and scores as with the exams coming to a close in a few weeks time and Uni not starting to late Sep I have 3 months of free time.

Also if you want some online games go to www.freeclassicgames.com
they have some good javabased games. Go and find Area Flat 2 as I have played that quite alot. I have got over 50,000 and can do the whole game with out dieing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.