GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Abortion"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/03/05 at 13:40
Regular
What do you think about abortion?
Is it right to kill a baby for whatever reason?
Should only two doctors have to sign a sheet of paper allowing an abortion?
should it even be legal?
can we have some female views as well please
Fri 01/04/05 at 22:55
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I'm pro choice.

Bringing an unwanted baby into a world can hurt more than just the baby. A severely handicapped baby could face a life time of pain, as opposed to a painless death.
Fri 01/04/05 at 13:55
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Goatboy wrote:
> The idea that old men, particularly religious ones, can dictate what
> a woman can do with her own body reeks of Salem to me.

But the whole point is that it isn't just a woman's body. I would have been totally pro-choice until a very few weeks ago where I read an account by a doctor who's aborted at the 24 week limit, and how he found it so hard as it was clearly a small person he was hacking out of it's mother in the most brutal way imaginable.

Reducing the time limit wouldn't be a bad idea, we're very high with 24 weeks; for example, the 'liberal minded' Sweeds have an 18 week limit. Clearly it's an arbitrary choice where you draw the line, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be drawn somewhere.
Fri 01/04/05 at 09:21
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Thing is, although some people want the 24 week limit to be lowered, one reads the malformed brainstem gissum of the likes of kevstar, or Forest Fan, and one immediately wishes for the legal abortion limit to be raised to 70 years.
Thu 31/03/05 at 20:20
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Pro choice.

Me and girlfriend had a couple of scares. Turned out to be nothing, but I can't imagine what we would have done if she had been pregnant and abortion was illigal.
Thu 31/03/05 at 09:23
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Strafio wrote:
> I don't like it myself, so I guess I'm pro-life...
> But I know it's not my place to tell everyone else what's right and
> wrong so I guess I'm also pro-choice...

That's Mrs Lights view in a nutshell.
Wed 30/03/05 at 22:31
Regular
Displayed wrote:
> christoff wrote:
> yeh cut it out
>
> no need for suction.
>
> Did you know before the final date for an abortion was brought back
> from 24 weeks to 18 weeks i think the nurses who worked in the
> abortion clinics used to say they could hear the babies still crying
> in the area where the bodies were left, because they were ucked out
> of the woman alive and left to die, all their bones broken.

*tears*

[edit] That's so sad. I hate the entire thought of it, but how can I judge anyone in their decision. I've never been a victim of rape or incest, which I believe are psychologically traumatising experiences. In these cases, a lot of women end up killing themselves with fetus in utero. They're the stories you don't hear. My children were all normal, thank the Almighty above, so I was never faced with the decision to abort before 18 weeks. It's must be really hard for couples confronted with having to make that decision. Sonograms usually can tell you pretty early of any defects. In my eyes, it's all in preparation for the blessed event.

Abortion is just so sad and morbid all the way around. And, unbearable to even imagine. Why must we talk of such controversial issues in this forum. Of course, everyone has their beliefs...but, you honestly don't know what you'd do until you're actually put in that circumstance. So although I'm serious about it being a challenge to even find the availability of the procedure, I honestly can't tell you what I would do. My faith tells me it's wrong.

In light of the fact that a lot of the responses are from men here, I pose this question: How would you feel if your baby was aborted without your knowledge? Just wondering.
Wed 30/03/05 at 21:19
Regular
I don't like it myself, so I guess I'm pro-life...
But I know it's not my place to tell everyone else what's right and wrong so I guess I'm also pro-choice...

So when did they become mutually exclusive?
Wed 30/03/05 at 21:06
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I really don't care.
Because I'm not a woman.

The idea that old men, particularly religious ones, can dictate what a woman can do with her own body reeks of Salem to me.
Tue 29/03/05 at 11:39
Regular
nova prospekt wrote:
> Oh right, i honestly didnt think the child could be developed enough
> to be able to cry, though i suppose that depends on how many weeks
> into pregnancy it was.

24 weeks is 6 months
Tue 29/03/05 at 11:36
Regular
Oh right, i honestly didnt think the child could be developed enough to be able to cry, though i suppose that depends on how many weeks into pregnancy it was.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.