GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New style WebMail!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/10/09 at 16:24
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Freeola released it's new WebMail facility for Email Freedom and Broadband customers yesterday, resulting in any users logging in to the WebMail to be treated to a new theme and some advanced options.

The new WebMail is a significant upgrade on the basic old style including;

-Sent items folder and management
-Search function for those customers with hundreds of emails
-Contacts list
-Signatures
-Filter options
-Folder management options

Enjoy!
Sun 11/10/09 at 09:23
Regular
Yeah big improvement, a had a look at it on the IPod touch and its not bad at all, any way though that a can make the text bigger for on my touch? getting the drop down arrow instead of the go button took me a few attempts - this is a Ipod problem i know and not a fault of the freeola site

Digi
Sun 11/10/09 at 09:23
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
It's something we're looking into as a potential option in the future. However this is still at the early stages so will be a while yet and will not come as standard but as an 'e-mail addon' for an additional fee.

The new webmail looks good, was just reading about the changes in my internal e-mail announcement... oh, wait...
Sat 10/10/09 at 18:15
"Are you sure?"
Thanks for the heads up!
Only had a quick look around but that's a big improvement :¬)

I see these 'Afterlogic' people also offer an IMAP solution - is that something Freeola might be looking at?

Others have asked about IMAP before - I'm starting to see the benefits.
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Sat 10/10/09 at 16:24
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Freeola released it's new WebMail facility for Email Freedom and Broadband customers yesterday, resulting in any users logging in to the WebMail to be treated to a new theme and some advanced options.

The new WebMail is a significant upgrade on the basic old style including;

-Sent items folder and management
-Search function for those customers with hundreds of emails
-Contacts list
-Signatures
-Filter options
-Folder management options

Enjoy!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.