GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help with Super Mario Sunshine"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/03/05 at 18:33
Regular
I was wondering is there a certain spot you must stand to enter mare bay /noki bay in front of cascading light
Thank you

email address removed by staffie
Wed 09/03/05 at 22:16
Regular
"Remember me?"
Chad Niga wrote:
> Fair Trade helps poor countries get out of dept, and make the world a
> better place to live in.

Damn those third world countries always freeloading off me just because they're in --> dept <-- .
Wed 09/03/05 at 20:41
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
He probably would. But he's new, so I'll forgive him. This once.
Wed 09/03/05 at 20:39
Regular
No offence, but, you'd probably get more replies if you tried the thread in the 'Nintendo' forum.
Wed 09/03/05 at 20:15
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Vampyr wrote:
> hey Kilgore, you got me warned again. you're mean!

Meh. I'm living with it. Although I'd like to see the post that got me warned in the first place. "Swearing" is a bit vague.

In that Noki Bay sun thing, you need to be standing in the middle. And have enough shines.
Wed 09/03/05 at 14:51
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Just to answer the question, I stood in the middle of that symbol thing on the floor and looked up. Worked every time for me.
Wed 09/03/05 at 14:41
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
hey Kilgore, you got me warned again. you're mean!
Wed 09/03/05 at 14:38
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
We're nuts.

To a certain extent, I'm more wary of email addresses being put on posts. If your email addy is on your profile then we can be certain you put it there becasue you want it to be there. Putting it in a post could be done by anyone with a grudge (probably a long list on here at the moment).

Oh well, if you wanna do it, on your own head be it, but please don't spam us up by continually posting the SMS question just becasue you don't get an answer.
Wed 09/03/05 at 12:41
Regular
"..."
Kilgore Trout wrote:
> It's kinda silly to post your email address on a public forum.
>
> Unless you want viruses sent to you?

Yet the very set-up of SR encourages us to put them on our profiles. Hmm...
Wed 09/03/05 at 10:11
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
It's kinda silly to post your email address on a public forum.

Unless you want viruses sent to you?
Wed 09/03/05 at 06:18
Regular
how far on the sun pattern do you have to be on in the centre on the edge or half please help me ive ben standing infront of dolphin and looking up but nothing happens how long do you have to look up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.