GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Theory Test"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/03/05 at 14:49
Regular
"SOUP!"
Got my theory test booked for the end of March a moment ago.

Just wondering if anyone can give me advice or tips on it - preferably those who've taken it recently.

I've just bought a Roadsense DVD for my hazard perception and I've got a highway code and theory test questions book.

Any other methods of revising and practising to make sure I do good?

Thanks in advance.
Mon 07/03/05 at 13:22
Regular
"Got herpes?"
My advice is that you done gone fail your theory test, I say you he dead!
Sat 05/03/05 at 18:37
Regular
Ms NY wrote:
> Hope so. Or not.

You will get it.

It took me a while, but in one lesson it just came naturally and since then I can control the car pretty much fine!
Sat 05/03/05 at 18:00
Regular
"cachoo"
Paradox: wrote:
> Biting point is like a careful balance, as the clutch comes up the
> gas goes down.
>
> Soon it'll be smoother than Hugh Heffner covered in babyoil.

Hope so. Or not. Will probably think of Playboy from now on everytime I use the clutch.. Loverly.
S'just pushing down the accelerator too soon after releasing the clutch. Or whatever it was.
Sat 05/03/05 at 17:00
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
lcarus wrote:
> Why were you on probation in the first place? Run over a puppy?
>
> Anyways, I've almost had a full licence for nearly a year now. But
> still no car to use it with. Hurrah!

You're on probation for the first two years after you test.

If you get 6 points in those first 2 years you lose your license and have to take all your tests again.

Get another 6 points in the next 3 years and you get a 6 month ban and a big fine.

[URL]http://www.2pass.co.uk/retest.htm[/URL]
Sat 05/03/05 at 16:25
Why were you on probation in the first place? Run over a puppy?

Anyways, I've almost had a full licence for nearly a year now. But still no car to use it with. Hurrah!
Sat 05/03/05 at 16:14
Regular
"SOUP!"
GO YOU!!!
Sat 05/03/05 at 16:09
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I've just realised that I'm no longer on 'new crappy driver probation!'

OMFG!!!!11

I can get up to 12 points on my license now, go me!
Sat 05/03/05 at 16:01
Regular
"SOUP!"
Lol Chipp

Well done Ms. NY.

The biting point thing comes with time, as does the gear-changing.

Biting point is like a careful balance, as the clutch comes up the gas goes down.

Soon it'll be smoother than Hugh Heffner covered in babyoil.
Sat 05/03/05 at 15:57
Regular
"cachoo"
I rule at driving. :^) Only things I can't quite keep up with is the biting point thingy and keeping my eyes on the road when changing gears.. But God damn, I rule! :-p
Sat 05/03/05 at 15:11
Regular
"Captain to you."
gamesfreak wrote:
> Don't mash the mouse because you will just get a fail, but click
> whenever you see a developing hazard/hazard.

I clicked like mad cause i thought i saw a ufo but it was a mark on the screen :(

They said 'why Mr.chippxero did you click if you thought i was a ufo off in the distance?'

I said 'because i would have to pull over to adjust my foil-hat to refract their mind probes'

They said 'please leave'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.