GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"U-Turn"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/03/05 at 23:55
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Forgot about this - on last night

Oliver Stone film, about guy on run from mafia (Sean Penn) running into a crazy middle USA town in Arizona, where J-Lo (not bad actually), Nick Nolte, Emperor Phoenix and Claire Danes give him a hard time. + Liv Tyler for 5 seconds, but she's so lovely she counts.

Black humour, everything goes horribly wrong. Bit nasty, but also funny. Especially the very end. Not perfect, but a very good film.
Sat 05/03/05 at 13:40
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
She was the single reason I watched that film.

But I thought it was a rather odd film!

:)
Sat 05/03/05 at 11:16
Regular
Watch Igby goes Down.

Excellent film and Claire Danes is looking so good she could almost be edible.
Sat 05/03/05 at 08:59
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I haven't seen this film in years. Remember it being a bit strange. Might watch it again one day.

Claie Danes... mmmmmmmm...

:)
Fri 04/03/05 at 00:13
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yeah, he was good.

It's one of those films where you just laugh simply because everything goes so t*ts-up the whole time for Sean Penn. Especially him having the argument with Billy Bob.
Fri 04/03/05 at 00:11
Regular
Saw this aaaages ago and really liked it.

It was from the days when J-Lo could actually act and wasn't a complete tw*t. Billy Bob was really good as the redneck mechanic as well I thought.
Thu 03/03/05 at 23:55
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Forgot about this - on last night

Oliver Stone film, about guy on run from mafia (Sean Penn) running into a crazy middle USA town in Arizona, where J-Lo (not bad actually), Nick Nolte, Emperor Phoenix and Claire Danes give him a hard time. + Liv Tyler for 5 seconds, but she's so lovely she counts.

Black humour, everything goes horribly wrong. Bit nasty, but also funny. Especially the very end. Not perfect, but a very good film.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.