GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Short History of Nearly Everything"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/02/05 at 20:05
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
By Bill Bryson.

If you haven't already, buy and read. Out of all the books I've read this holiday: -

Series 60 Symbian development
Angels and Demons
Digital Fortress
Be My Enemy
Dune : The Machine Crusade

It was funnier, more informative, more entertaining and a more riviting read than any of the above. Utterly brilliant.
Tue 01/03/05 at 17:44
Regular
"Not a Jew"
It was a bit dull in places but very good nonetheless. The final chapter was pretty sobering.
Tue 01/03/05 at 17:40
Regular
It wasn't really that great. Kind of dull in places.

Hawkins' seemed better.
Tue 01/03/05 at 16:23
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I bought it a month or so ago along with His Dark Materials trilogy, im still ploughing through HDM so it will still be some time before i get to old Bill's effort.
Tue 01/03/05 at 00:18
Regular
"relocated"
More riveting than Series 60 Symbian Development? You lie!
Mon 28/02/05 at 20:26
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
It be a truly amazing book. Definately his best, I've got the book and (strangely) the CD.
Mon 28/02/05 at 20:05
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
By Bill Bryson.

If you haven't already, buy and read. Out of all the books I've read this holiday: -

Series 60 Symbian development
Angels and Demons
Digital Fortress
Be My Enemy
Dune : The Machine Crusade

It was funnier, more informative, more entertaining and a more riviting read than any of the above. Utterly brilliant.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.