GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Snoop Dog PS2 game"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/02/05 at 20:12
Regular
I was just reading the official PS2 magazine and I came across a page saying Fear and Respect, the game Snoop will be in.
I decided to start reading the article and this is what it said:-

"Although it hasn`t been outright confirmed yet Snoop will be spending most of his time shooting annd brawling"

I don`t think the date has been confirmed yet, if the game is for real. Do you think this will be for real? and what do you think the game will be like?
Sun 27/02/05 at 20:12
Regular
I was just reading the official PS2 magazine and I came across a page saying Fear and Respect, the game Snoop will be in.
I decided to start reading the article and this is what it said:-

"Although it hasn`t been outright confirmed yet Snoop will be spending most of his time shooting annd brawling"

I don`t think the date has been confirmed yet, if the game is for real. Do you think this will be for real? and what do you think the game will be like?
Sun 27/02/05 at 20:13
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Snoop DOGG
Sun 27/02/05 at 20:13
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Mate I'm making that game and trust me it's nothing to do with Snoop Dogg. There's this man, right, and he's really into cats...
Sun 27/02/05 at 20:15
Regular
well I`m sorry I spelt it wrong I missed a letter out!!
Sun 27/02/05 at 20:16
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> Mate I'm making that game and trust me it's nothing to do with Snoop
> Dogg. There's this man, right, and he's really into cats...

Yeah you`re really making the game right? How come in the mag it`s got CGI pictures of snoop Dogg in it?
Sun 27/02/05 at 20:19
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Do you even know what Snoop Dogg looks like! That guy's name is Ibuki and he looks nothing like Snoop. He's black for a start...
Sun 27/02/05 at 20:24
Regular
Snoop Doggs in Def Jam 2 (Fight for NY) and is one of the main characters in the game. If you like 'The dogg's' music you should check this game out as you can unlock some tasty tracks.
Sun 27/02/05 at 20:28
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Mate, I mean, wtf, lol, Snoop Dogg in a game?

Oh my god, me and my independantly minded fellow teens with all out attitudes must buy this, dawwwgg
Sun 27/02/05 at 20:30
Regular
Snoop Dogg is in the game. If you made the game who was the company that made it?
Sun 27/02/05 at 20:30
Regular
Any way for a company to make money and they'll do it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.