GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ahahaha, cheers you gaybys."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/02/05 at 11:05
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
What _ is a gayby anyway?

And when _ was this election? Been away the last few days, come back to find I'm your newest God. Great!

So I guess some thanks are in order. Thanks to everyone who voted for me. Thanks to everyone that didn't vote for and couldn't co-ordinate themselves properly to vote for someone useful. And mostly thanks to Albert The Large for getting some well-placed sympathy votes by being dead. It's what he would have wanted.

Don't I get a game for this?

edit: I'll let it go as it is an exciting day for you I'm sure, but please watch the swearing.
Thu 24/02/05 at 11:05
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
What _ is a gayby anyway?

And when _ was this election? Been away the last few days, come back to find I'm your newest God. Great!

So I guess some thanks are in order. Thanks to everyone who voted for me. Thanks to everyone that didn't vote for and couldn't co-ordinate themselves properly to vote for someone useful. And mostly thanks to Albert The Large for getting some well-placed sympathy votes by being dead. It's what he would have wanted.

Don't I get a game for this?

edit: I'll let it go as it is an exciting day for you I'm sure, but please watch the swearing.
Thu 24/02/05 at 11:12
monkey_man wrote:
>
>
> And when _ was this election? Been away the last few days,
> come back to find I'm your newest God.
>

Tsk, there's no need to pretend.
Thu 24/02/05 at 11:14
Regular
"Captain to you."
Yay soon we'll have the golden monkey then my quest will be complete :D

everyone at 'Get The Golden Monkey' foundation of essex HQ thanks you for your kind words of thanks monkey_man

Paid for by the 'Get The Golden Monkey' foundation of essex
Thu 24/02/05 at 11:15
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Rumbled. Secretly I was hitting refresh every 5 seconds, whilst beating-off savagely to every vote that went my way.
Thu 24/02/05 at 11:18
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
By the way, I accept.
No need for those kind of words, it's rather early for such intensity. But yeah, RUMBLED.
Regular
"Captain to you."
monkey_man wrote:
> By the way, I accept.

i think you should do that in the main voting thread
Thu 24/02/05 at 11:19
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Congrats, man_monkey. I'd have voted for you but I CBA.
Thu 24/02/05 at 13:12
Regular
"gsybe you!"
obv mos def CBA
Thu 24/02/05 at 14:16
Regular
"..."
It's nice to see a fellow Simian made into a golden one. Now I just need to figure out how to follow him. The quest for the golden gorilla begins here.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.