GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sexuality - genetic?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/02/05 at 12:47
Regular
"..."
Whilst flicking through the pages of this morning newspaper (naming no names, as I don't do plugs). I noticed a report which claims that scientists have proven that your sexual orientation is inherited from your parents. So there is such a things as 'straight genes' and 'gay genes'.

This brought one glaring question to the front of my mind, considering that the Gay gene has to be inherited, shouldn't it have died out by now? If not then there are an awful lot of 'Gay Dads' out there.
Thu 24/02/05 at 09:35
Regular
"long time"
Paradox: wrote:
> Sweet Tooth wrote:
>
> One of my mates is guy only came out 2 months ago i would never have
> guessed!
>
> You thought he was a girl?

Ha ha ha im so stupid !

As you know it was ment to be gay..:)
Thu 24/02/05 at 02:10
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I forgot to add earlier it's common in aboriginal tribes for perfectly healthy young men to drop dead simply out of will if they've failed a task, they will themselves to death. Over here it's happened with couples.
Thu 24/02/05 at 02:06
Regular
"you've got a beard"
slimboyslik wrote:

> You don't just suck at science you suck everything that moves.

usually i prefer them not to move.

do you really have nothing better to do that be my shadow??
Wed 23/02/05 at 20:09
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
SHEEPY wrote:
> Also, the mother's father holds the key to baldness apparently.
>
> I won't be, yey.

Thank god for that.
Wed 23/02/05 at 19:29
Regular
Very_Metal wrote:
> you mean how so much energy is taken up by the mental side of
> existence that the physical side is neglected?
> is that even possible? (i suck at science)

You don't just suck at science you suck everything that moves.
Wed 23/02/05 at 18:02
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Very_Metal wrote:
> you mean how so much energy is taken up by the mental side of
> existence that the physical side is neglected?
> is that even possible? (i suck at science)

There is that theory but i was thinking more that something is triggered when they gene pool gets ahead of itself.
I know there is theory that life kills the smart people because they know how messed up it is or can't cope.
Wed 23/02/05 at 17:58
Regular
"you've got a beard"
you mean how so much energy is taken up by the mental side of existence that the physical side is neglected?
is that even possible? (i suck at science)
Wed 23/02/05 at 17:55
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Odd theory but i've got this feeling that it's written into out gene code that when we get too spread out as a population something in our genes gets set off, like a timebomb. It does seem that the smart people or more advanced are more troubled, whether it's depression, parkinsons, motor nuerone or like Grix some personality disorder. (i hope i've got the right person)
Wed 23/02/05 at 17:52
Regular
"you've got a beard"
slimboyslik wrote:
> What story I hear you ask?

no. no you don't.
Wed 23/02/05 at 17:43
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Just because I have the ability to string sentences together and spell
> words without using numbers doesn't make me old. I'm only seven after
> all.

Your lame, end of story. What story I hear you ask? Grix Thraves life story grandpas timers ticking out. :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.