GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fantastic Mr Fox"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/02/05 at 21:43
Regular
Stop motion animation, directed by Wes Anderson.

Marvellous.

[URL]http://www.comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=6964[/URL]
Tue 22/02/05 at 21:43
Regular
Stop motion animation, directed by Wes Anderson.

Marvellous.

[URL]http://www.comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=6964[/URL]
Tue 22/02/05 at 21:50
Regular
An utter classic of a book.

Dahl film adaptations have actually been pretty good - Matilda, The Witches and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory were all good stuff.

Sounds fun.
Tue 22/02/05 at 21:50
Regular
(With Bill Murray as the voice of Mr Fox probably.)

I can really see/hear that working.
Tue 22/02/05 at 21:51
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Let's hope it's not like Wanky Mr Garfield.
Tue 22/02/05 at 21:57
Regular
Oh yeah, forgot he did that.

As long as they remain faithful to the book, I can't see what much can go wrong... but is the book long enough to be a film anyway? Hmmmm
Tue 22/02/05 at 22:16
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
This was something I always wanted to make into a film if I could choose anything to adapt. But this, this will do.
Tue 22/02/05 at 22:17
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Mav wrote:
> An utter classic of a book.
>
> Dahl film adaptations have actually been pretty good - Matilda, The
> Witches and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory were all good stuff.
>
> Sounds fun.

What about James and the Giant Peach? That was stop motion too.
Tue 22/02/05 at 23:54
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I clicked this hoping it was a post about you rediscovering the book. I feared that it was about a movie conversion. I pushed that aside, ready to discuss the genius of the book.

I want that moment before the click back.
Wed 23/02/05 at 00:07
Regular
Nobody's burning the book, don't be silly. Was one of my favourites when I was younger, and now it's being turned into a film that could reach a wider audience. What's so bad about that?
Wed 23/02/05 at 10:07
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I just liked the memories which Quentin Blake's illustrations induced. I don't want them to be lost, that's all.It should all be good, but it's saddening that Hollywood is constantly referring to things like this to rely on a hit, rather than creatings something new.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.