GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Closer"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/02/05 at 20:02
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Has anyone seen the film Closer? I saw it at about midnight last night at Bluewater...i didnt originally want to see it but my brother paid so i thought what the heck...I went in expecting it to be rubbish and it turned out to be OK, it had Jude Law, Julia Roberts, the bloke who played King Arthur and another woman that i havent seen before...It was meant to be a romantic film but it turned out to be funny in places as well...i expected to be asleep within 15 minutes but i stayed awake all the way through and didnt feel like it was a waste of time at the end of the film.

Any other opinions?
Sat 26/02/05 at 20:47
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Team America - World Police?
Thu 24/02/05 at 20:23
Regular
I want to watch that movie that looks like thunderbirds. Team hitler or something
Thu 24/02/05 at 16:32
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
Saw it a few weeks ago. Rather good film and completely different from my expectations. However it did give a rather depressing view of relationship and how they can fall apart so easily. But the acting was good and the narrative cleverly organised.
Wed 23/02/05 at 19:59
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
unknown kernel wrote:
> Awful film, one of those movies that is far too busy being pleased at
> how clever it is. The only way the film could have ended well was if
> each and every character was hacked to death by a monkey, followed by
> the public disembowelling of the director and anyone conected to the
> film. It was so bad that someone in the cinema actually [I]had a
> conversation
on their mobile when it rang and I wanted to applaud
> them.[/I]

There was only 4 of us in the cinema (although it was 12.25am!)

The film wasnt as bad as you are making it out to be...i sat there and watched it for 90 minutes or however long it was and i wasnt disappointed when i came out
Mon 21/02/05 at 16:42
Regular
"relocated"
pauliewalnuts wrote:
> Closer is on my must see list, along with Eternal Sunshine..,
> Sideways, Motorcycle Diaries, and City of God. All good, no?

Sideways is excellent, as is City of God. Personally I thought Eternal Sunshine was rubbish. Haven't seen Motorcycle Diaries, although I did enjoy the book.
Mon 21/02/05 at 16:41
Regular
"relocated"
Awful film, one of those movies that is far too busy being pleased at how clever it is. The only way the film could have ended well was if each and every character was hacked to death by a monkey, followed by the public disembowelling of the director and anyone conected to the film. It was so bad that someone in the cinema actually had a conversation on their mobile when it rang and I wanted to applaud them.
Mon 21/02/05 at 16:26
Regular
"be happy"
Closer is on my must see list, along with Eternal Sunshine.., Sideways, Motorcycle Diaries, and City of God. All good, no?
Mon 21/02/05 at 12:11
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
King Arthur rules in this movie. All hail the Sultan of Tw@t.
Mon 21/02/05 at 04:14
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
"You will now strip, turn around slowly and bend over for my viewing pleasure"...Love that quote!

The film is surprisingly good and the girl looks so good at the end

I dont see why she would be disgusted with it...there was hardly any nudity (which annoyed my brother because thats the only reason he wanted to see it!)
Mon 21/02/05 at 00:05
Regular
"cachoo"
Would like to see it. Co-worker was disgusted with it.. Which made me wanna go see it even more. But she is 60, so that's OK if she gets embarassed telling a 19-year old about men m*sturbating. Fair do.. :^)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.