GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You got played."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/02/05 at 10:16
Regular
Would'nt it be annoying if life was just a video games like the sims and there are people making us do things but we think its of our own free will.
Mon 21/02/05 at 19:25
Regular
Did anyone see Final Destination 2? That was ccold what happened to the black man.
Sun 20/02/05 at 21:42
Regular
"cachoo"
Wardy_MoD wrote:
> I think things happen for a reason and
> that our lives are planned to a degree and we can;t change the
> outcome of what happens.

Yeah. That makes me mighty miserable whenever I think like that.
It'd be quite poo if your life really is all set, ready for one direction. If you do something spontaneous tomorrow, that might make it change. But what's to say.. you were supposed to do something spontaneous tomorrow, anyway?
Ah, begger. I don't care. Can't be thinking all Final Destination-y at this time of night.
Sun 20/02/05 at 21:25
"period drama"
Looks can be deceiving.
Sun 20/02/05 at 19:52
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I just read what i wrote and it looks quite intelligent...

Don't know where that came from!
Sun 20/02/05 at 19:42
Regular
Yes I understand.
Sun 20/02/05 at 19:30
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I don't know, i doubt anyones fate would be to murder the pope...i think fate is more what happens to you and is not in your control rather than what you do to other people
Sun 20/02/05 at 19:27
Regular
Even if your fate was to murder the Pope?
Sun 20/02/05 at 19:21
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Yeah, but the idea was that whatever you did you couldnt change your fate...it would get you one way or another. You could try to change it but it would do you no good

I think the film was the Time Machine
Sun 20/02/05 at 19:18
Regular
But if people knew what thier fate was I'd bet they'd try and change it.
Sun 20/02/05 at 19:13
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Does anyone believe in fate? I think things happen for a reason and that our lives are planned to a degree and we can;t change the outcome of what happens.

There was a film i saw where the blokes girlfriend died and then he went back in time to save her and then she died another way, then he went back again and she died another way...whatever happens she died because that was her fate, i thought it was a clever concept

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.