GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What Lies Beneath!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/02/05 at 21:12
Regular
"Catch it!"
About to be on ITV 2 if you have it watch it its a good movie seen it twice before very scary but might watch it again. If you haven't seen this watch it if you have seen it watch it again!
Tue 22/02/05 at 01:52
Regular
"Catch it!"
ITS OK!
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:08
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
WLB is crap imo.
Mon 21/02/05 at 18:54
Regular
"be happy"
I watched it a few weeks ago and after about 90 minutes realised I'd already seen it. Nothing special, nothing new, but very well done. The two leads superb, Michelle is always watchable. I love Michelle.
Mon 21/02/05 at 18:19
How meany times has it been on ITV2 it is on like every 2 weeks
Sun 20/02/05 at 09:00
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
I saw it the other day. I only thought the acting was ok, but the movie is watchable and has a fairly good twist. Cliche but good. Considering its a 12 the movie makes things suitably tense. The dark locations and the polices simplicity, giving a greater sense of unease.
Sat 19/02/05 at 23:52
Regular
"Catch it!"
Ok so secret window is a good movie then?
Sat 19/02/05 at 23:08
"period drama"
It wasn't a horror film. At all.
Mostly because I've seen it. If I've seen a film, then it's not a horror film, mmmmkay.

And the plot I thought of was much better than the BS that actually happened.
Sat 19/02/05 at 21:42
Regular
"Catch it!"
Is secret window anygood I Want to see it but my friend said it was rubbish is it good?
Sat 19/02/05 at 21:15
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Usually i dont watch horror movies more than once because once you know the ending then it loses some element, but this film i would watch more than once (as well as Secret Window, that is a good one too)
Sat 19/02/05 at 21:12
Regular
"Catch it!"
About to be on ITV 2 if you have it watch it its a good movie seen it twice before very scary but might watch it again. If you haven't seen this watch it if you have seen it watch it again!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.