GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm fed up getting up early"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/02/05 at 22:54
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm in a huff

6:45am to commute for hours to be there for 9am.
I'm a student, everyone else has more fun me.
Wed 16/02/05 at 22:54
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm in a huff

6:45am to commute for hours to be there for 9am.
I'm a student, everyone else has more fun me.
Wed 16/02/05 at 22:56
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Im up for 10 in order for a day of golf tommorow. Go me... I can imagine that 6.45 must be painstaking though. Imagine you're sleeping that should help.
Wed 16/02/05 at 22:57
Regular
*roasts Lamb*
Wed 16/02/05 at 22:57
Regular
"smile, it's free"
You own damn fault for commuting then, you Scottish cheepskate!
Wed 16/02/05 at 22:58
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Sheepy, you don';t understand my innerturmoil. I admit, the fact that you're Scottish gives up the upperhand in any 'i'm more downtrodden than you' arguements, but the fcat I'm a struggling artist more than outweighs your nationality problems. All I am trying to do is liberate the people from this tyranny and what do I get in response? People blatant ripping, copying and publishing my work under their own names. I'm a tortured artist. only far more tortured than any other artist has ever pretended. Once I pass on the truth, I shall be freed from my chains. Until that day, my work shall go on, and I shall be mocked by the puppets and robots that society is made up of.
Wed 16/02/05 at 23:00
Regular
"8==="
You need to kip over at someone's dorm on campus the day before you have a lecture.

Or do you mean 'early for work'?
Wed 16/02/05 at 23:04
Regular
Wish I could get up early, and go sleep early.

BUT I CANT.
Wed 16/02/05 at 23:11
Regular
"8==="
I find most things better at night.
Wed 16/02/05 at 23:13
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Like posting # number of messages? I HATE YOU SPAMMER BAS.
Wed 16/02/05 at 23:14
Regular
"8==="
Like doing your mum.

We try to be quiet, does it disturb you?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.